Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

Suvan SS: A Love Like Ours - Page 2

Isabel thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: alina.b

Awww thanks Isa β€οΈ Well idk if it'll be a bang πŸ˜† my chapters will be short and I won't be updating as frequently as I used to....but I took your advice about continuing to write because it makes me happy πŸ˜Š

You can make time to write & be happy........ that's important......πŸ‘πŸΌ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Miyaan! You are always #1 πŸ˜‰

So maybe I wasn't clear enough....so Suman married another officer named Rishabh and he got martyred. Shravan being Suman's best friend goes to console her during this rough time in her life. The story will go in a flashback to explain what happened and who is Rishabh. 

Fun fact: Rishabh is actually the name of ML in Madhubala, a show I watched in high school and that was the only show I was obsessed with before EDKV2 πŸ˜† now looking back I regret it lol but I really like this name.....It reminds me of the Rishabh Tiffin boxes since my mom bought a lot of these when we were in India πŸ€£

I got the story Miyan....I meant Rishabh martyred too!

I was shocked ki shaadi ke abhi pata chala aur husband guzar gayaπŸ˜†

Tiffin boxes?🀣

Prizi thumbnail

Oh god this is πŸ‘

Suman is married to someone else..and i dont want to think how shravan is managing all.. plz add me in ur pm list

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I got the story Miyan....I meant Rishabh martyred too!

I was shocked ki shaadi ke abhi pata chala aur husband guzar gayaπŸ˜†

Tiffin boxes?🀣

@bold - If this was a typical daily soap then Suman would be called "abhagan" and her mother-in-law would taunt her and blaming her for the death of her husband. Then Shravan would marry her to save her reputation and prove she's not an abhagan πŸ€£

alina.b thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Prizi

Oh god this is πŸ‘

Suman is married to someone else..and i dont want to think how shravan is managing all.. plz add me in ur pm list

Hey! Thanks! Glad you liked it. I actually don't have a PM list. Whenever I update, I'll change the title and add "Ch.2" along with the date I updated it

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

@bold - If this was a typical daily soap then Suman would be called "abhagan" and her mother-in-law would taunt her and blaming her for the death of her husband. Then Shravan would marry her to save her reputation and prove she's not an abhagan πŸ€£

Yes.....and Kavita would have taunted Suman....Shravan wouldn't have completed the rasams and all relatives would have taunted Suman🀣

HelloHiBye_Bye thumbnail

Beautiful start!

It seems a bit sad though, I hope she finds her solace in Shravan's friendship?

Couldn't Stop myself from asking, do they have a back story? I mean Shravan to be exact. They seems to share platonic relationship, but feels much more is there between the lines.

I am so hooked!

Please update soonish....😊

alina.b thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Yes.....and Kavita would have taunted Suman....Shravan wouldn't have completed the rasams and all relatives would have taunted Suman🀣

LOL the endless amounts of rasams πŸ˜† that alone would have taken at least 2 weeks of episodes πŸ€£ then Suvan would pretend that they are happy together in front of others but in reality when they are alone they hate each other πŸ˜† LOL we are making a story within a story 

alina.b thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: PassionateCrime

Beautiful start!

It seems a bit sad though, I hope she finds her solace in Shravan's friendship?

Couldn't Stop myself from asking, do they have a back story? I mean Shravan to be exact. They seems to share platonic relationship, but feels much more is there between the lines.

I am so hooked!

Please update soonish....😊

Yes so Shravan is her best friend and that is why he is with her during the most difficult time of her life. They do have a back story and it will be revealed in the future chapters. I won't be updating anytime soon because of classes. Thanks for reading the first chapter πŸ˜Š

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

LOL the endless amounts of rasams πŸ˜† that alone would have taken at least 2 weeks of episodes πŸ€£ then Suvan would pretend that they are happy together in front of others but in reality when they are alone they hate each other πŸ˜† LOL we are making a story within a story 

Yup🀣

And Suman would have removed milk ka vessel from the stove with bare hands(akal toh hoti nahi hain typical FLs mein! 🀣) Phir uska haat jal jata and Shravan would have applied the ointment🀣