SidNaaz Unlimited CC65|NoSpeculation-👊For SidNaaz/Solo Projects[IO] - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Today is Bhula Dunga re-release day by fans. They r hyping and promoting the song so it can cross 100M asap. Kindly u all also contribute as much as u can ๐Ÿค—

Congratulations on the new thread everyone ๐Ÿฅณ

Uma di..๐Ÿค— fantastic first page...thank you for all the efforts you take to make it easier for all of us...plus the division looks great...โœจ

And I agree, some solos of both the sides are just beyond repair...they r so stupid that u can't help but laugh it off most of the times... irony is the ppl they claim to idolise are such mature and precious souls but these solos...๐Ÿ˜† anyway inko samajh nahi aani...kabhi bhi lol they just deserve to be ignored...

And about SidNaaz...new wonderful reasons to be proud of them everyday โค๏ธ such Beautiful human beings...so glad I chose these twoโค๏ธ just tw to them ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿปโœจ

Here's to another peaceful n positive thread ahead, hopefully with lots of SidNaaz content ๐Ÿ˜†โค๏ธ

Take care everyone n stay safe, stay healthy :))

Originally posted by ekaemna

Hello I am a newbie who is on twitter and stalks chatclub of sidnazz,such a lovely bunch of ppl you are,so far  awayfrom the filth in chidiya app.I don't even know how to use this forum.Buy can anyone suggest me the steps to join this club.Want to be a part of this club which is so peaceful

As member Achelvi rightly mentioned, your own posts here shall determine whether or not you could be a member. If you continue to be a value addition over time, and have constructive posts on both Sidharth and/or Shehnaaz, you will find your name on the member list in due course. Work up your way to it. Until then, participate and comment positively and you will find other members too warming up to you slowly. Enjoy and welcome ๐Ÿ‘

Although I m quite skeptical about sidnaaz in bb for two weeks but if they do come then the first scene we get to see sid in shorts with sleepers and messy hair and sana in her night suit,we all are gonna get emo and be ready with aarti ka thaal just like in kkkg ...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

So glad most of you liked the first page ๐Ÿ˜Š I shall reply collated-individually the day after. Tomorrow is Onam and so after-office hours today and tomorrow is going to be time well spent in the kitchen- slicing/ dicing/ cooking overnight and cleaning up tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜† Have a beautiful day everybody โค๏ธ May we continuously find the sanity and strength to bridge all hurdles within and without. 

Originally posted by divaprincess

Although I m quite skeptical about sidnaaz in bb for two weeks but if they do come then the first scene we get to see sid in shorts with sleepers and messy hair and sana in her night suit,we all are gonna get emo and be ready with aarti ka thaal just like in kkkg ...๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†

Happy Onam Uma

Originally posted by Uma2010

So glad most of you liked the first page ๐Ÿ˜Š I shall reply collated-individually the day after. Tomorrow is Onam and so after-office hours today and tomorrow is going to be time well spent in the kitchen- slicing/ dicing/ cooking overnight and cleaning up tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜† Have a beautiful day everybody โค๏ธ May we continuously find the sanity and strength to bridge all hurdles within and without. 

Happy Onam Uma