SidNaaz Unlimited CC65|NoSpeculation-👊For SidNaaz/Solo Projects[IO] - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Congratulations and Thank you for the new thread Uma🎉🎉... haven't gone through first page , will do it later but it's as usual gonna be awesome..the way u write is truly amazing❤️

Ok now why the hell everyone suddenly wants to marry sidharth??🤔

Hello I am a newbie who is on twitter and stalks chatclub of sidnazz,such a lovely bunch of ppl you are,so far  awayfrom the filth in chidiya app.I don't even know how to use this forum.Buy can anyone suggest me the steps to join this club.Want to be a part of this club which is so peaceful

Thank you for the new cc Uma 🤗🥳

Marry me sidharth is trending at number 6😲🤪🤣 fanboys are also participating 🤣

Originally posted by Luvpari345

Thank you for the new cc Uma 🤗🥳

Marry me sidharth is trending at number 6😲🤪🤣 fanboys are also participating 🤣

That's what I m curious about..why they want to marry sidharth that too 2.30 am  in midnight🤔😆

Marry me Sidharth?🤣 Matlab ye Kia baat Hui?🤣 what kinda hashtag is that😆 I would love if Sid has a witty response for this one😆

I think I can guess the reason for this trend.. Kishan had said k none of the girls hyping SidNaaz would want a guy like Sid to marry them and that SidNaaz is a toxic relationship.. I am guessing this marry me Sidharth is in response to that😆

Oh man..it's crazy..it's trending with more than 15k+..raat ko bhi aaram nhi..

But have to accept posts are cute😆

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

I think I can guess the reason for this trend.. Kishan had said k none of the girls hyping SidNaaz would want a guy like Sid to marry them and that SidNaaz is a toxic relationship.. I am guessing this marry me Sidharth is in response to that😆

That is the reason?? Oh god😆

Bhai pr🤪🤪🤣 laundon ki baarish🤣

Sahi hai

Thank you Uma for taking all the efforts for us nutcases.❤️