Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Rhea ne ki thi ye chalaki isliye paiso ke mamle me pakdi nahi gaye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZvNTuSjkvY

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I am not supporting Rhea..but this is too much.at the end of the day until she is proven guilty she has every right like us to live freely! No one shall intrude into her private space.If we all are raging that she crossed her humanity level with sushanth then what are we doing to her..! We are no one to punish her.yes we can agonize but we cant stop from living a life.Enquiry is on progress and all these things will only gain sympathy for her.Lets all behave well ! Either she deserves it or not.,becoz our behavior shows what we are and not what rhea is!!

PS:- I neither feel she is guilty nor she is not!!

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

OMG stop quoting each other. Lets all just agree to disagree.

There are people supporting SSRs family and people supporting Rhea. No one is going to agree with the other because no one is neutral. 

I just hope SSR gets justice/closure.

Once and for all his family should give interviews and clarify things just like Rhea came out.

Especially the mothers depression theory because that will be used against them, the relationship with his father and their parents relationship.

I know no one should go through the pain of proving their love, but its what the situation demands. 

Rhea needs to be clear if the case is being handled for free or not.

If she also thinks its a murder or something happened between 8th and 13th then she needs to file an FIR too against people she thinks did this. Otherwise why ask CBI probe? 

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SriRani

Hey guys ...I request again to ignore if it doesn’t match your opinion. By responding back we are dragging the topic that could be more hurtful. As Sushanth supporters Why don’t we Ssrians stick to our updates and  avoid topics that are not relevant to sushanth justice. There is no need to give explanation for other topics in this thread..people will believe what they want to. 

this..........please..........request every Sushant fan to please follow this......

Saralicious7 thumbnail

Rhea ne Sushant ke Itne paise Waterstone me Udawaye jisme se EK Parivaar chal sakta hai

As Reporter is stating:

In Waterstone Resort, Rhea ne Sushant ke Paise uddae hai , like Literally 😲

- Details of Rhea's Expenses used - Sushant Funds  😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ogWNYmrgWE

Edited by sarasingh7 - 3 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

This is from the joint account of Sushant's family that they made for justice for Sushant 

https://twitter.com/sushantf3/status/1299034434566406144

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Even I feel I am getting carried away easily!! I think I should stop now until I get to hear from CBI...why to insult real people for few unknown celebrities..I am not going to reply them or even going to be sarcastic...

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Prernaaaa

Any updates on NCB calling Rhea

Both ncb, cbi summoned n questioned rhea n they are not satisfied n rhea was told to come again
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DushtKanya

Isn't it clear that no discussion is allowed? It isn't just about profanity or language. Any discussion won't be allowed henceforth, whether it's supporting the family or Rhea.

There are people who come here only for updates and everything gets lost, which is why the DT has found it appropriate to keep the place clean.

Thanks for d updates thread , open discussion thread separately .thanks.
Saralicious7 thumbnail

Taai Ki nahi chalegi Chaal || Sushant Singh Rajput Case (Heading of video from channel)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HYbI0MOZbg