Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flipfl0p thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

I am warning you all for the last time - if you all attack any member here, mock them for supporting either Sushant's family or Rhea or call them "ignorant" or "mob", we'll not only have to consider locking this thread for good, but we'll not hesitate to increase your warning level. Crass namecalling will NOT be tolerated.

Please ban those ids, not the thread. We need it for updates. (Or else, there will be too many threads).

DushtKanya thumbnail

Isn't it clear that no discussion is allowed? It isn't just about profanity or language. Any discussion won't be allowed henceforth, whether it's supporting the family or Rhea.

There are people who come here only for updates and everything gets lost, which is why the DT has found it appropriate to keep the place clean.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I hope this is allowed? 

Rajdeep's previous interviews 

https://twitter.com/Clara33350322/status/1299410322466406401

Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

God, this thread is really a mess. Better to get out of here now. My sympathies with the mods.

sameerph thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

The way the republic tv corrspodents chased Rhea and family to her house utpo their lift was disgraceful. After that why they are blaming her if she complained to police and they gave her protection.

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Anurag Kashyap ne apne upar lage Ilzamo ke baad saadha Journalist Navika Kumar par Nishana

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orx8IX9_niE

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Any updates on NCB calling Rhea

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey guys ...I request again to ignore if it doesn’t match your opinion. By responding back we are dragging the topic that could be more hurtful. As Sushanth supporters Why don’t we Ssrians stick to our updates and  avoid topics that are not relevant to sushanth justice. There is no need to give explanation for other topics in this thread..people will believe what they want to. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Update 

NO Discussion ALLOWED