Shaadi Mubarak

Types Of Working Women In Shaadi Mubarak

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

In this week we saw three types of working women in Shaadi Mubarak. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rati, Preeti's daughter in law and a working woman who is portrayed grey and quite selfish.

Chanda, Rati's boss and a dominative woman. The bossy lady who strict and disciplined.

Juhi, Kusum's daughter in law who is my favourite working woman. She is balancing her office and home which is really good to see.

So overall, i would say Juhi is the inspiration right now. Soon her mom will be. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah we have different characters and each one has their own charm.

It always depends on the individual how they manage their work and family fronts.

But currently Juhi as a character is surely loveable for the way she is managing and how she is supporting her mother.

Rati is a a grey/ negative character but her mother has been shown to support her. So I feel she has a role to play in shaping her character. But I agree we do have such people in real life.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Yeah we have different characters and each one has their own charm.

It always depends on the individual how they manage their work and family fronts.

But currently Juhi as a character is surely loveable for the way she is managing and how she is supporting her mother.

Rati is a a grey/ negative character but her mother has been shown to support her. So I feel she has a role to play in shaping her character. But I agree we do have such people in real life.

@bold for whatever reasons they have made her character grey or villain but why it always have to be woman against woman on ITV.

The son's character is equally grey and according to me he was enough for her mother to realize that she needs to stand up for herself why a zaalim bahu was needed for this

But i guess its ITV...cheeze dheere dheere hi badlengi๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

If you note here, the ability of Juhi to be able to balance things is because she has a supportive husband and an MIL who doesn't torture her just for the heck of it.

I don't think it is just the ability of balancing everything that makes you an ideal working woman. You can be a pure career woman and still be a good person.

The facade of a person that Rati puts before Preeti would also have been a nice bahu to have. A career woman with zero homemaking skills but a good person at heart who cares for her MIL.

Sadly we know that Reality is Different!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Juhi & Kusum are my fav characters in this show โค๏ธ, other than KT and Preeti! ๐Ÿ™‚

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 3 years ago
fkhr30 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Where did they show Juhi working?