Shaadi Mubarak

Hoping for a less controversial "Made in Heaven"

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

The topic of weddings has so much scope when done right. I really feel the show has potential to be a good long runner, if they also explore the plot-style where Preeti and KT get involved in lives of each couple whose marriage they are planning.

This can be done after Preeti has found her calling and partnered with KT and can progress parallel to their own existing storylines and will provide options to showcase various social evils. Much like "Made in Heaven" that was telecast on Amazon Prime, but less controversial and more suitable to TV 😆

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoungHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah it would be great to see if they show Preeti and KT getting involved in the lives of the couple whose wedding they would be planning. That would make for an interesting watch definitely. 

I agree on the MIH reference. I loved Made in Heaven btw. That was such an amazing show, hope they come up with season 2 👍🏼. And yeah they can't show MIH type of stuff on TV. They can show something similar, without the homosexual angle ofcourse because thats way too controversial for an ITV audience 😆.. so instead leads falling in love so sort of like Band Baaja Baarat. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

MIH or even yrf show on sony tv on same concept rishta.com if anyone remembers were definitely superb.

But as you mentioned its too much to expect such shows from ITV. MIH was a webseries and rishta.com flopped big time because of straight forward story telling and bold concept.

So trp aunties ke comfort zone mein rehkar agar in shows jaisa kuch dikhaye to superhit ho sakta hai