Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #10 - ALL UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS HERE - Page 137

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by KewlDude

You know earlier I used to get worked up when people tried to defend Rhea, but today I am having fun.

Guys please take it with a pinch of salt. 

Even Yakoob Menon or Afzal Guru had people defending them.

So chill

I can see it..have to just spin around the words in different forms...

Originally posted by cool-boy_018

I could also accuse Sushant s sister who was staying with him his last days of killing him. Ask you guys for proofs for innoncent. You wouldnt be able to find it. That s not how it works.

please go ahead because Rhea has already hinted that. 

But I was wondering why didn't Sushant commit suicide (?) when Meetu was with him?

Or is it that Rhea's stooges couldn't murder Sushant in presence of Meetu?

Someone needs to be BLIND To ask for #justiceforBITC*RHEA , clearly attempt to divert real discussion.

She very conveniently gave an interview which was all about Sushant said this and said that. The dead can’t come back to clarify her claims or debunk her stories. 

When all his flying videos are out, why would he lie about taking medication for claustrophobia.

If he didn’t this claim can be proven false by people who have known him longer like Ankita or in recent times ever Kirti if she does speak up.

His drug situation can be proven false too by his Chichore team as he was shooting for that movie and Abhishek Kapoor can clarify if he took drugs during Kedarnath days .... because anyone who knew him until 2019 have refuted drugs/medication claim.

So according to Rhea she didn’t push him away from the family but he himself cut them off while meeting them in between? He goes to Chandigarh without informing her and comes back without even meeting his sister who was to come from USA. 

His mother also had depression and his father wasn’t close to him, Ankita is also being tarnished and his sister Meetu too. 

So put the blame on everyone who have known him for 33 years as a healthy and bright individual but she is the devi here whom he met and within few months had sour relationship with his family, got in to drugs, told her he’s claustrophobic, hallucinating because of painting, companies opened with her and finally freed her on 8th June 

Rheality is so unbelievable.