Precap was Mindblowing !!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Just because Preeti bought an antique piece, Tarun bashed at her for wasting money. 🤢😡

But then the pheonix arouse yelling at him !! 

Slowly and gradually Preeti is stepping forward. Good to see the makers are simply doing justice with her character 

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Loved how they showed that everyone, even the most nicest of people have a limit to which they can handle insults. 

Preeti is a very different character from the other shows. She knows when she needs to take a stand for herself and I love that about her ❤️

Edited by AnonymouslyS - 3 years ago

Originally posted by AnonymouslyS

Loved how they showed that everyone, even the most nicest of people have a limit to which they can handle insults. 

Preeti is a very different character from the other shows. She knows when she needs to take a stand for herself and I love that about her ❤️

True said !! Her character is completely different from other Starplus ladies. ❤️

Yupiee🥳

I wasn't able to watch first episode but I did watch second... 

Got so frustated seeing his son behavior that time ... 

Thank u 

I do think Preeti's stand for not taking sh** will be the reason she will be thrown out of the house. It will be a blessing in disguise, way better than her being the maid servant there, cleaning and sparkling the white granite and modular kitchen 🤣

I also guess Rati n Preeti will be competitors soon, since she also works for a wedding planning company. 

KT's motivation could also be that maybe his wife (or ex-wife) has an angle with Rati's boss or something. I let my imagination run wild 

Originally posted by NiharikaMishra

I do think Preeti's stand for not taking sh** will be the reason she will be thrown out of the house. It will be a blessing in disguise, way better than her being the maid servant there, cleaning and sparkling the white granite and modular kitchen 🤣

I also guess Rati n Preeti will be competitors soon, since she also works for a wedding planning company. 

KT's motivation could also be that maybe his wife (or ex-wife) has an angle with Rati's boss or something. I let my imagination run wild 

I was thinking same. Rati's boss might be KT's ex wife.

Originally posted by Koms9

I was thinking same. Rati's boss might be KT's ex wife.

Actually Rati's boss is played by Nisha Rawal whereas KT's wife's role will be played by Shweta Kawatra (Manav Gohil's wife).

Oh wow Shweta will be part show too

do you know if as a guest or permanent role