Do you think Drugs are being used in Bollywood parties? - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Givemyaccount

Recreational drugs are everywhere. Stars or not stars. Students parties...

People are smoking weeds and others stuff everywhere.

some of us here need to stop acting saint please. 

They dance like bunch of maniacs after smoking weeds. I would never do that. I would never dance on blue hai paani paani paani and would never try to act like satrangi mermaid.

I'm sure. Even in normal parties where regular people meet up you have cannabis at least, aur ye toh Bollywood hai with far more contacts.

Edited by DushtKanya - 3 years ago

Drug problem is widespread..when middle class students get addicted to it in a vain pursuit to appear cool  then why would these clowns lag behind 

Originally posted by Deadinside

They dance like bunch of maniacs after smoking weeds. I would never do that. I would never dance on blue hai paani paani paani and would never try to act like satrangi mermaid.

😆😆😆

I don't know about parties but I remember Adyanan Suman saying he and Kangu-rani used to smoke hashish together. She asked him to smoke cocaine with her too. 

On her birthday in March 2008 at The Leela, she had invited everybody that she had worked with. She said “Let’s do cocaine in the night.” I had smoked hash with her a couple of times before and didn’t like it so I said no. I remember getting into the biggest argument that night because I said no to cocaine.  

https://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/interview-shocking-revelations-adhyayan-suman-breaks-silence-on-his-ex-kangana-ranaut-s-spat-with-hrithik-roshan-2206798

It's obvious she does some real strong stuff. She must be high as a kite when she goes on her crazy rants. 

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago

Originally posted by rkisnothot

I don't know about parties but I remember Adyanan Suman saying he and Kangu-rani used to smoke hashish together. She asked him to smoke cocaine with her too. 

On her birthday in March 2008 at The Leela, she had invited everybody that she had worked with. She said “Let’s do cocaine in the night.” I had smoked hash with her a couple of times before and didn’t like it so I said no. I remember getting into the biggest argument that night because I said no to cocaine.  

https://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/interview-shocking-revelations-adhyayan-suman-breaks-silence-on-his-ex-kangana-ranaut-s-spat-with-hrithik-roshan-2206798

It's obvious she does some real strong stuff. She must be high as a kite when she goes on her crazy rants. 

Someone has posted in quora about Radhika Apte smoking a joint while shooting for a movie(going by the description it seems to be Saif's bazaar  )quora isn't a great source to get news from, everything is just a rumour, but if it were true then Bollywood definitely does a lot of drugs. It is a different matter that very few of them make a fool of themselves publicly 

Does he look normal?😆

Ranbir Kapoor talks about getting injections to quit smoking ...

Originally posted by Nahiiinnn

Does he look normal?😆

Ranbir Kapoor talks about getting injections to quit smoking ...

He looks zoned out most of the time...what stuff is he on ?