Veer and Bani scenes on drive/Full Episodes - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Just refresh an see yaar.. it was working for me in lapyop

Plz pls do update when you get time🤩🤩🤩

I had to split episode 14 into 2 parts because it wouldn't process at all.

I will update VaNi scenes tomorrow.

Thank you for this amazing thread ❤️

Originally posted by AutumnColors

Hey guys 

Here is the folder of all Veer and Bani scenes I uploaded on Google drive.

All Naagin 5 episodes full 

For international viewers who are looking for English subtitles. (Just download a VPN and change location to India if you can't view the site) 

https://www.mxplayer.in/show/watch-naagin-series-online-920bce20acb8e794dce1c35c3c437650

Hey Aliya, would you create a separate thread for Dheeraj and Surbhi scenes? I will not ask you to do this here, because this is exclusively VAni thread. But, its a request, if you could upload their scenes as well. I hope you don't mind.🤗

Originally posted by libran90

Hey Aliya, would you create a separate thread for Dheeraj and Surbhi scenes? I will not ask you to do this here, because this is exclusively VAni thread. But, its a request, if you could upload their scenes as well. I hope you don't mind.🤗

Yeah sure, I will do it. I don't mind at all ♥️

Originally posted by AutumnColors

Yeah sure, I will do it. I don't mind at all ♥️

Thank you so much🤗. Btw, your prediction came true. Dheeraj is returning in the capacity of Veer. But for some reason, I feel he won't be a villain as everyone is assuming. Like there are enough villains and I am sure there will be more, but for some reason, I feel he cannot be a villain. I mean I may be totally wrong, but I feel this Veer's death drama since he is a Cheel maybe his body and soul split into two - the body is Veer and the soul is Aakesh. And maybe Aakesh has come to give clarity to Bani about Satyug story and also seek Bani's help to find Veer and merge the soul and body. And due to some Cheel magic he will be visible and all for a particular period of time, before which he needs to merge with Veer. Aisa bhi ho sakta hai na? What do you think?