How and when will Preeta enter Luthra House?

Posted: 3 years ago

Yaha pe na topics aur discussions bohot doooooooooooooooooor chali gayi hai. I think we should be discussing about the more immediate than the forum will remain active for longer. 😐 Kyunke aisa pehle bhi hua hai logo ne dooooooor ki sochli aur discussion bhi ho gaya par show wahi ka wahi reh gaya 🙄. So as evident from the newest advertisements.  Preeta is about to be re-humiliated out of that house. Par as we know Preeta wasn't high she got married to Karan for various motives, which were not revenge. Now the question is do you believe Preeta will enter that house within the same day of the continuity of the show or will it be a while? And how? Kyunke we have already seen a few behind the scenes videos and photographs. What are your thoughts? 😌

Edited by RishabhXPreeta - 3 years ago

i think preeta has already entered luthra house with the help of police. however wedding track shoot is still going on.

preeran ki suhagraat ki tayari ho rahi hai shyed 😆

I think Srishti or someone will ask her to call a NGO to get her rights right away. And if NGO ladies make a huge deal then both Karan's stardom and Rishab's respectable businessman images might be tarnished so the luthras will let her in and treat her like a dirt.

Edited by anandhi007 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by anandhi007

I think Srishti or someone will ask her to call a NGO to get her rights right away. And if NGO ladies make a huge deal then both Karan's stardom and Rishab's respectable businessman images might be tarnished so the luthras will let her in and treat her like a dirt.

Ah! Luthras. Plural. Aapko kya lagta hai Karan kya karega? And also what do you think Rishabh will do? 

kindly dont generalize luthras 😃

its not NGO... its police... it has been confirmed in a BTS videos...

Originally posted by RishabhXPreeta

Ah! Luthras. Plural. Aapko kya lagta hai Karan kya karega? And also what do you think Rishabh will do? 

i just saw dd's insta story.

karan has already gone into "DEVDAS" and "ROTLU" mode 😛

i think he is breaking things out of regret. if he has started acting on his plan, he will not keep preeta in his room.

Originally posted by an_am

kindly dont generalize luthras 😃

its not NGO... its police... it has been confirmed in a BTS videos...

Even Bani and Kareena are going to ill treat her and they are the luthras as well.

Originally posted by an_am

i just saw dd's insta story.

karan has already gone into "DEVDAS" and "ROTLU" mode 😛

i think he is breaking things out of regret. if he has started acting on his plan, he will not keep preeta in his room.

Rotlu toh kab ka ban gaya par ek athlete ko itni sharaab peete huye dikhana? 😱 That was probably the oddest thing. Har function mei uske haath glass hoti hai aur every alternate month ko gunda ya toh terrorist ya phir koyi larki jiska dil toota hai uske sar pe ya toh danda maarta hai, ya phir bottle, ya phir rod. Manav shareer nashwar hota hai. Itna sab kuch sehelwaane ke baad toh usko Devdas hi banna tha.

Originally posted by RishabhXPreeta

Yup because it's going to be Karan, dadi and Kareena ill treating her. Rishab will defend her I guess but she might ask him to stay out of everything.

Yup because it's going to be Karan, dadi and Kareena ill treating her. Rishab will defend her I guess but she might ask him to stay out of everything.

Mujhe toh lagta hai ke Karan sabke saamne shaadi apna lega. 😶