How and when will Preeta enter Luthra House? - Page 3

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by _Runa_

Even if she is not in his room she won't let Mahira to sleep with Karan.

mahira cant sleep with karan this early. 😼

Originally posted by an_am

Yeah, also because sherlyn's pregnancy track in front of the luthras hasn't started yet so even if Mahira does try getting intimate it'll be get herself pregnant so she can marry him. So I guess that's far in the future.

I have a feeling the next track will Sherlyn's pregnancy which might probably bring Karan back to his senses about sherlyn and unwillingly tag along with preeta to prove that Rishab isn't the father. And for sherlyn to reveal her pregnancy, it'd be because she got exposed for something or about to be and needs to figure out a way to stay in the Luthra mansion married to Rishab. So I guess the alimony papers might play a role here where rishab might try and prove that it wasn't preeta but sherlyn. And he did say he'll get divorced from her if he finds something against her so she might play the pregnancy card here and convince the older luthras that she did whatever she did to get Karan out of preeta's trap and get him married again and that if she hadn't done that then preeta would have sent alimony papers and gone to media and stuff. And that she only did the best for the family. This is more than enough to convince dadi and Kareena. And as for Rakhee once she hears sherlyn is pregnant she'll forget everything else and she's already forgiven. Rakhee is emotional that way

Originally posted by anandhi007

Yeah, also because sherlyn's pregnancy track in front of the luthras hasn't started yet so even if Mahira does try getting intimate it'll be get herself pregnant so she can marry him. So I guess that's far in the future.

I have a feeling the next track will Sherlyn's pregnancy which might probably bring Karan back to his senses about sherlyn and unwillingly tag along with preeta to prove that Rishab isn't the father. And for sherlyn to reveal her pregnancy, it'd be because she got exposed for something or about to be and needs to figure out a way to stay in the Luthra mansion married to Rishab. So I guess the alimony papers might play a role here where rishab might try and prove that it wasn't preeta but sherlyn. And he did say he'll get divorced from her if he finds something against her so she might play the pregnancy card here and convince the older luthras that she did whatever she did to get Karan out of preeta's trap and get him married again and that if she hadn't done that then preeta would have sent alimony papers and gone to media and stuff. And that she only did the best for the family. This is more than enough to convince dadi and Kareena. And as for Rakhee once she hears sherlyn is pregnant she'll forget everything else and she's already forgiven. Rakhee is emotional that way

@bold.... 

i agree with u. i also think the next track is sherlyn's pregnancy if makers dont bring in some filler track.

u r right about alimony papers. rishabh has already found out that preeta did not send it. now he will find out that they were actually sent by sherlyn and try to divorce her. then she will play pregnancy card. i think pregnancy track will run for a few months. there will be a lot of drama.

@bold.... 

i agree with u. i also think the next track is sherlyn's pregnancy if makers dont bring in some filler track.

u r right about alimony papers. rishabh has already found out that preeta did not send it. now he will find out that they were actually sent by sherlyn and try to divorce her. then she will play pregnancy card. i think pregnancy track will run for a few months. there will be a lot of drama.

I think it'll last for almost a year. And there'd be drama to show that preeta tried killing sherlyn's baby and stuff,I am almost definitely sure this might come up. And there might be less of Karan humiliating preeta because Sherlyn is more important.

Edited by anandhi007 - 3 years ago

I think it'll last for almost a year. And there'd be drama to show that preeta tried killing sherlyn's baby and stuff,I am almost definitely sure this might come up. And there might be less of Karan humiliating preeta because Sherlyn is more important.

Sherlyn is hamesha more important. Baaki aur ko dikhate hi kyun hai, hamesha Sherlyn tak hi rehna chahiye.

That is why Preeta should be there tonight. As according to the promo Mahira is going to do it. But who will let her?😄

i was talking about pregnancy exposure track only. whole pregnancy thing might last two more years ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by RishabhXPreeta

Rotlu toh kab ka ban gaya par ek athlete ko itni sharaab peete huye dikhana? 😱 That was probably the oddest thing. Har function mei uske haath glass hoti hai aur every alternate month ko gunda ya toh terrorist ya phir koyi larki jiska dil toota hai uske sar pe ya toh danda maarta hai, ya phir bottle, ya phir rod. Manav shareer nashwar hota hai. Itna sab kuch sehelwaane ke baad toh usko Devdas hi banna tha.

ðŸ˜† I love this comment, made me laugh, true what you said

Originally posted by RishabhXPreeta

Sherlyn is hamesha more important. Baaki aur ko dikhate hi kyun hai, hamesha Sherlyn tak hi rehna chahiye.

I like Sherlyn, especially how she manipulates and plays with everyone but sometimes it's too much and becomes an overdose  

Ek din Preeta ka gruhpravesh pure sanman ke saath ho

Luthras accepted her

happy environment 

abhi ke liye shayad woh sab hoga

PreeRan angst

nok-jhonk

idhar girna

udhar girna🤣

chunri can also fall on them😆

typical EK serial moments