Posted: 3 years ago

As if we will believe him if he actually do😆

Originally posted by divaprincess

As if we will believe him if he actually do😆

still not possible. He wouldn't even know about this place😆

Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

🤔I wanted my liver to function properly, so thought of going for a jog as it was so damn calm out there, but forgot that it's curfew that is why it is calm🤪

Good beginning. Do spot jogging at home. Or open up YT- lots of at home cardio stuff there requiring minimal space. One sweats like hell even in AC on those. That’s how I have managed during lockdown. 

still not possible. He wouldn't even know about this place😆

You never know...😆

Originally posted by Uma2010

Good beginning. Do spot jogging at home. Or open up YT- lots of at home cardio stuff there requiring minimal space. One sweats like hell even in AC on those. That’s how I have managed during lockdown. 

I used to Uma, but as you know was under stress badly, so skipped all of it and started spending whole days and nights in bed only, my knees too started aching recently but now liver, so have to or lest I might get worse.

I used to Uma, but as you know was under stress badly, so skipped all of it and started spending whole days and nights in bed only, my knees too started aching recently but now liver, so have to or lest I might get worse.

Yeah. Well, don’t postpone the hospital visit too far. Samjhe? 

If Sid is so much in replying mode, can someone ask him "Where is Shehnaaz?" (ง'̀-'́)ง

Originally posted by Kar_Nan

If Sid is so much in replying mode, can someone ask him "Where is Shehnaaz?" (ง'̀-'́)ง

Apne Ghar pe😆 that would be his standard reply if he chooses to respond😆