SidNaaz Unlimited CC64|TedeHaiParHamareHai-Lifelong Hangover 🥰 [IO] - Page 119

Posted: 3 years ago

Alright so it's shading going on by Sidhearts ðŸ¤£

To those who are religiously on twitter - fan are fighting claiming the likes of piyush and krishannn have reformed....where once they used to abused sid and fam now spend their time hyping sana...app that has been the case for some time now( I’m assuming since the live) how true is this? 

Originally posted by iram510

To those who are religiously on twitter - fan are fighting claiming the likes of piyush and krishannn have reformed....where once they used to abused sid and fam now spend their time hyping sana...app that has been the case for some time now( I’m assuming since the live) how true is this? 

Completely untrue.. they morphed pics during DKKA.. they age shame Sid on a daily basis.. abuse him pretty badly.. they never stopped.. although the arguments of Shehnazians is that they never disrespected girls.. pehle tou Sid's mom is a woman.. and dusra they hate a guy so they bash and abuse him.. how is abusing a guy acceptable I am yet to find out

Random but Sid’s Kurkure video reached 3M views, how cool is that for a dude who barely uses IG 😎

I’m missing them too much so finding excitement in these little things 😆 

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

Completely untrue.. they morphed pics during DKKA.. they age shame Sid on a daily basis.. abuse him pretty badly.. they never stopped.. although the arguments of Shehnazians is that they never disrespected girls.. pehle tou Sid's mom is a woman.. and dusra they hate a guy so they bash and abuse him.. how is abusing a guy acceptable I am yet to find out

thanx for the insight...I’m on twitter but not following many so didn’t  know how true it was! 

😆

Edited by Uma2010 - 3 years ago