Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

I go first!

Name: Mahi

Timezone: IST

Forums visited: YJHJK, BWF

Favorite ITV Actors/Actresses: Shaheer, SRJ, Pooja, EricaF

Worst possible show on TV right now: ---

Show plot predictions: Rajshree's character would be typically a bore but absolutely savage when needed :P

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago
  • Name: Rituuuu🤪
  • Timezone: UTC +6😃
  • Forums visited: PB, BWF, KKB, KDB
  • Favorite ITV Actors/Actresses: Barun, Sanaya
  • Worst possible show on TV right now: KDB which I watch regularly🤣
  • Show plot predictions: Abhinav is gonna be the typical carefree, good guy & Preeti will be the strict, determined, sweetheart. Its basically an "opposite attracts"😎
Edited by SillySeasonHere - 3 years ago

|•| Name : Riana

|•| Timezone : IST

|•| Forums visited : KHKT, Naagin 5

|•| Favourite Tv Actors/Actresses : Nakuul Mehta, Surbhi Chandna, Dipika Kakar Ibrahim, Karan V Grover, Harshad Chopda, Zain Imam, Jennifer Winget, Divyanka Tripathi, Shrenu Parikh, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Shakti Arora.

|•| Worst possible show on Tv right now : KKB, KDB, Shakti & YRKKH

|•| Show Plot Predictions : Preeti will be a calm nature but career oriented business woman who maybe managing the wedding planning business which she had started with her late husband. Abhinav/K.T will be a divorced man but very cool and funky guy. The plot will be relatable but equally light hearted as well as dramatic (ofcourse otherwise how trp audience will get pleased ðŸ˜µ). One more thing that i feel, Preeti's son maybe not her own or either adopted (though not sure about it).

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

Name: Bhagyashree (Bhagu)

Forums visited: THR, Barrister Babu, NPKLLS, IIM, EDKV2, BWF, KDB, KKB, IMMJ2, YHC, YJHJK

Visit all forums for timepass😆

Favorite ITV Actors/Actresses: Sehban Azim, Ronit Roy, Sargun Kaur Luthra, Kanikka Kapoor, Rrhaul Sudhir, Helly Shah, Puneett Chouksey, Pallavi Kulkarni, Riya Shukla, Aurra Bhatnagar Badoni

Worst possible show on TV right now: THR (Zee TV ruined it😭)

Show plot predictions: Both will compliment each_other, he will help her to come out of her shell, She will teach him to be responsible

Edited by Bacillusbadius - 3 years ago

Name: Srishti 

Timezone: AST

Forums visited: Barrister babu (there all the time), KKB (sometimes) 

Favorite ITV Actors/Actresses: Jennifer Winget, Harshad Chopra, Sriti Jha, Pravisht Mishra, Aura Bhatnagar, Pooja Benerjee, Manmohan Tiwari, Sonarika Bhadoria, Mohit Raina, Rajshree takur. 

Worst possible show on TV right now:

Kundali bhagya (really toxic male lead, slower than a snail pace)

Show plot predictions: Abhinav is this careless life your life the fullest type of dude. He then one day decides to open a matchmaking company where people meet each other, get to know each other, and finally decide to marry. But for that, he will need someone who actually know what how to do business and is responsible. There comes Preeti. Preeti is a educated women who spent her whole life raising a son and after he gets married, the dil starts treating Preeti badly. Then Preeti decides to leave the house and find a better life. Abhinav and Preeti meet, their business grows and so does their relationship. Which starts as friends and end as husband and wife who love each other a lot.

Name: Mansi

Forums visited: IMMJ2, EDKV

Favorite ITV Actors/Actresses: Drashti Dhami, Jennifer Winget, Vivian Dsena, Gurmeet, Rrahul Sudhir, Ram and Sakshi

Worst possible show on TV right now: Naagin, Yrkkh,Kb

Show plot predictions: Matured love story and interesting storyline, woman empowerment

Edited by Manali. - 3 years ago

Name- Nish😃

Timezone is IST

Forums visited- NAUC, GTNHP, Bepannah, KZK,KHKT and lots.

Favourite ITV actor/actress- Jennifer, Harshad chopra, KSG, Nishant Malkani, Apurva agnihotri, Rajat tokas, Sonali

Prediction- FL will try to salvage her self respect, and meet the ML in the process. He feels like he is unmarried. Hm, as they'll grow their business together, they'll come to appreciate each other's company. That serial vampish bahu still won't stop interfering tho. And I'd like to think that FL's daughter will actively support her in moving on in life. Preeti will learn to tread unfamiliar waters with ML. ML's family is going to be a pain too, i think🥱

Well, i dont think they are in for a simple seedhi shadi. Either some sort of scheme will force them together, or in a mature case scenario, that I'd really like, they'd agree to be with each other based on mutual trust and respect.

That's that i guess. ðŸ˜†

Name: Manisha 

Forums visited: KZK 2 as a member and YRHPK, Guddan, Shubh Aarambh and now this forum as a DT

Favorite ITV Actors/Actresses: Sharad Kelkar, Mohnish Behl, Shaheer Sheikh and in actresses I like Jennifer Winget and Drashti Dhami 

Worst possible show on TV right now: KZK 2 as I follow that but there are many actually ðŸ˜†

Show plot predictions: I dont want to predict just want to see how it unfolds 

Name: Akashi

Forums visited: Bigg Boss, Bollywood Forum

Favorite ITV Actors/Actresses: Barun Sobti, Karan Singh Grover

Worst possible show on TV right now: not watching anything

Show plot predictions:  will bore to death with same chewing gum like misunderstanding drama