Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ninny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ponymo

Yes she is the cause of all evil if you'd want to believe some people, and Sushant's family are full of holy saints

Why attacking his family? What did they even do except file an FIR against Reha? 

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

It seems this forum has no topics remaining to be discussed. 

Everyday I see people making topic about sushant,  Rhea ðŸĪŠ

And we are blamed that we are doing speculations

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ninny

Why attacking his family? What did they even do except file an FIR against Reha? 

Like sexually assault Rhea and then act like saints?

ponymo thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Sare neutral hone ka natak karne wale log love bashing his family . Thoda guts toh rakho na and openly bolo I am supporting Rhea . Why hide behind the neutrality card ? ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

I am not supporting Rhea, but I am not supporting the malicious campaign against her either. If she is found a culprit in the investigation, she should be punished as per law.

I'll admit it, I feel like a fool for having bashed Rhea over a whatsapp chat which implied she was keeping Sushant away from the family which has now proven to be a lie. The family was in contact with Sushant all along. I thought she was absonding but she wasn't. 

I've realised that there's literally nothing against Rhea. Shunya...Nada. Just "Why Sorry Babu & How Manishende". Even the ED hasnt called her back in for a while now or taken her in custody which they do on just suspicion. 

So yeah, not falling for this again and bashing her until at least some proof emerges. 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am not supporting Rhea, but I am not supporting the malicious campaign against her either. If she is found a culprit in the investigation, she should be punished as per law.

Lol lol lol..' I am not supporting Rhea' but ' I will attack his family' . ðŸĪĒ 

ponymo thumbnail

Lol lol lol..' I am not supporting Rhea' but ' I will attack his family' . ðŸĪĒ 

Lol lol lol, saying their family aren't saints because one of the family members assaulted Rhea sexually which is a crime. OMG. I guess I shouldn't say that out loud because the forum doesn't approve.

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Like sexually assault Rhea and then act like saints?

The same person she accused of assault , she went out partying with her the very next day. 

Let some more details come out. The 'innocent ' 27 year old woman is already  struggling in her own web of lies. One version she blurts out to her pyaara Mahesh Bhatt, a complete contradictory version is released by her lawyer. Even India Today reporters can't bring themselves to support her fully . ðŸ˜†

ponymo thumbnail

The same person she accused of assault , she went out partying with her the very next day. 

Let some more details come out. The 'innocent ' 27 year old woman is already  struggling in her own web of lies. One version she blurts out to her pyaara Mahesh Bhatt, a complete contradictory version is released by her lawyer. Even India Today reporters can't bring themselves to support her fully . ðŸ˜†

This is the same disgusting excuse used by people "Oh you mean she got raped but was still married to him" "Oh she got slapped but was still his girlfriend" "Oh she got sexually harassed but still worked with her boss without any problem"

Just because they did not do anything about it at that instant doesn't mean the crime did not occur.

Sushant himself called his sister out on this for her disgusting act. The excuse her sister gave was that she was drunk and he wasn't willing to buy that excuse. And you don't even want to believe Sushant himself because that is the extent to which you have fixated on the idea that Rhea is the root of all evil and her family is all saintly.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: guess.wh0

I'll admit it, I feel like a fool for having bashed Rhea over a whatsapp chat which implied she was keeping Sushant away from the family which has now proven to be a lie. The family was in contact with Sushant all along. I thought she was absonding but she wasn't. 

I've realised that there's literally nothing against Rhea. Shunya...Nada. Just "Why Sorry Babu & How Manishende". Even the ED hasnt called her back in for a while now or taken her in custody which they do on just suspicion. 

So yeah, not falling for this again and bashing her until at least some proof emerges. 

Look, who's back!