Kumkum Bhagya

Kundali Bhagya 24 August 2020 Written Update Highlights

vigneshstudy thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Mahira, Mona and kareena asking to poojari to cancel the marriage of preeta and karan. But poojari says marriage is over how can i cancel the marriage from now on words both preeta and karan are wife and husbands

Preeta seens mahesh luthra's hand when sameer taken his dad to mahesh room then preeta reach the mahesh room and asking him please be with my side when But mahesh luthra once again shake his hand slightly

Mahira try to kill preeta. Mahira went to kitchen and pick the knife, try to kill preeta but sherlyn stops mahira.

Source: Zeal Study Telly Updates

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: vigneshstudy

Mahira, Mona and kareena asking to poojari to cancel the marriage of preeta and karan. But poojari says marriage is over how can i cancel the marriage from now on words both preeta and karan are wife and husbands

Preeta seens mahesh luthra's hand when sameer taken his dad to mahesh room then preeta reach the mahesh room and asking him please be with my side when But mahesh luthra once again shake his hand slightly

Mahira try to kill preeta. Mahira went to kitchen and pick the knife, try to kill preeta but sherlyn stops mahira.

Source: Zeal Study Telly Updates

Heee dear

I think you posted it in the wrong forum.

This is KKB not KFB.