Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

The thought of a man with two kids banging a girl half his age is so nauseating. But it's normal for B town.

Heisenberg17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

The thought of a man with two kids banging a girl half his age is so nauseating. But it's normal for B town.

What about the thought of a woman banging a man with 2 kids twice her age? đŸ˜†

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

Kiara is 4 years older than Mira (who is a whopping 14 years younger to Shahid). Banging phir bhi is okay but Kareena ended up marrying a heart patient divorcee uncle with two adult kids đŸ˜ł

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Why, what do the rules say? I am not positing any fake news or blinds neither did I claim anything. I just opened a discussion topic ~ which is precisely what happens in a forum. I am just stating my opinion, and my opinion is not necessarily a fact. 

speculation without any article isn't allowed in the forum.

blinds are actually allowed, not the speculation without any source backing.

pure forum rules.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dirdam

Everything is possible with this girl, as i said there were also rumors about her and Akki so...maybe she likes married men 🙄

I watched her and shahid’s interview with neha and she was asked to name her crushes, they were married men and shahid said “quickly change your answers” it’s fun show but they look good together. I have not watch their movie together 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kiara is 4 years older than Mira (who is a whopping 14 years younger to Shahid). Banging phir bhi is okay but Kareena ended up marrying a heart patient divorcee uncle with two adult kids đŸ˜ł

if they don’t have a problem with age I don’t have a problem with it. Shahid and Kareena was not a good match for me, shahid always looked younger than his age. Kareena looked like an old woman dating younger man. I think her and saif look amazing together, they seem happy. But then I used to love saif with preity on screen and my favorite pairing of shahid is with Amrita Rao, they looked so cute together. 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

speculation without any article isn't allowed in the forum.

blinds are actually allowed, not the speculation without any source backing.

pure forum rules.

Oooh okay thanks, I just updated my original post with an article. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oooh okay thanks, I just updated my original post with an article. 

Good boy.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Terenaina

if they don’t have a problem with age I don’t have a problem with it. Shahid and Kareena was not a good match for me, shahid always looked younger than his age. Kareena looked like an old woman dating younger man. I think her and saif look amazing together, they seem happy. But then I used to love saif with preity on screen and my favorite pairing of shahid is with Amrita Rao, they looked so cute together. 

my favorite shahid pairing Ayesha take