Originally posted by devikadevthosh

Awesome update 

I loved the way you narrate the story 

The way you explain arakshi relationship is awsome

Hope soon arjun sakshi and rudra will catch sikandar 

Want to see arjun sameer reunion

Waiting for the next update 

Continue soon 

Aww... I am all mush after reading this! 

Thank you liking what I am writing. I just write whatever comes to my mind, I am glad you readers are liking it. 

More of Arakshi, Sameer and Sikander coming up. Hold on tight! 

😊

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by sakijun

Thank you for wonderful update 😳

You have described arakshi's relationship so nicely😛

I  feel lack words to appreciate you 👏

You have nailed it 🤗

Looking forward for your next update 

Thank you! Thank you!! 

This is the second comment saying that they like the way I write Arakshi. It means a lot to see you guys say this. 

I feel blessed to see your comments dear, whatever you write is enough to let me know that my efforts are appreciated. 

Originally posted by EshaalYousufzai

Mixture of genuine humor and action. I loved it. One req though. Please spare Rudra's life. And give him a face if possible. 

Glad you enjoyed it! 

Rudra is an important part of this story. I will do my best to find an appropriate face for this powerful character 😊

Originally posted by deep.d19

This is WONDERFUL!!!!!!

I am shocked (pleasantly) 

When I asked for an update, this is not what I expected. This is out of the world. I loved this Arjun!! He is opening up to her and telling her about his feelings 🥳and he is hugging her

I really like how Sakshi is so empowered in this story. She is contributing in making this plan work. I am really happy to see Sakshi as a strong character who knows what she is doing, varna show mei toh uski story ho adhura hi chod diya and they never told us what happened in her past.

I cant wait to know how Sameer and Arjun make up. I hope u will write about them as well. After all, Arjun and Sam are ❤️

You did total justice to arakshi's feelings by describing them in detail. All in all it was amazing!!

Thank you so much Deepu. I always look forward to your comments. You are my honest critic.

I tried my best to give ArAkshi a slow and steady progress. I wanted them to know each others secrets before they come together. I really wanted to see ArAkshi hug in the show. But kuch nahi mila. Especially jab end end mei Arjun would share so much with her. 

I always saw Sakshi as an independent and empowered character. I felt that CVs did a little injustice with her personality after making her a crime reporter but portrayed her like an Abla Naari 🤔

Sameer and Arjun will definitely patch up. After all, their bromance is 

Originally posted by AK_2010

Thank you so much Deepu. I always look forward to your comments. You are my honest critic.

I tried my best to give ArAkshi a slow and steady progress. I wanted them to know each others secrets before they come together. I really wanted to see ArAkshi hug in the show. But kuch nahi mila. Especially jab end end mei Arjun would share so much with her. 

I always saw Sakshi as an independent and empowered character. I felt that CVs did a little injustice with her personality after making her a crime reporter but portrayed her like an Abla Naari 🤔

Sameer and Arjun will definitely patch up. After all, their bromance is 

Enough of thank you. 

Jo bhi hua show mei woh hua. Ab idhar jaldi se kuch kar. I want to see romance ❤️

When will you update next..? I can't wait  anymore 😃

Update!!! 

जल्दी update करोना प्लीज 😆

Hello!!!

I know I am very late... But I'm back.... And I hope this chapter is worthy of your wait. Deepu, thanks for eating my brain for updates... And here is the chapter so enjoy!!

Part 5: The Plan

Sakshi looked around the spacious hall in confusion, “Arjun, I am not sure I saw this place listed on Patil’s files. Are you sure we are in the right place? It looks like nobody lives here anymore.”

Arjun stood by the door frame and watched her search through the empty cabinets in the hall, “I never said this property belongs to Patil.”

Okay, so he may have just let her believe that they were checking out this property in case it was holding secrets that could solve the current money laundering case the team was solving, but in reality, he had other plans for this place.

“It’s not? Then why are we here? Sameer is asking for an update about the interrogation you just conducted at Nirmal’s house.” Sakshi walked closer with a frown forming on her forehead.

“I wanted to know your opinion about this house.”

“This house?” she was bewildered, “Why do you ask?”

“Cause I’m buying it, genius.” He snorted and forced her to turn around and face the house, “So tell me, what do you think?”

Sakshi walked around the house in wonderment. It was a two-storey bungalow with a study and garden space backdoor, she knew the beach was close by and there was a park two streets away in a safe and respectable society complex. The bedrooms upstairs had large windows with a sitting platform like the ones in Sakshi’s apartment, a spacious kitchen connected to the dining room on the ground floor with a sitting room leading out the double door entrance. It was magnificent.

“It is…. Isn’t it too big? I mean… it has 3 bedrooms!” Sakshi came back into the hall, “I mean, won’t it get too lonely for you to stay here?”

“Sakshi, why do you think I’m asking for your opinion?” He waited for her to respond but she looked at him cluelessly, “I’m asking because you will live here with me.” He stated the obvious and rolled his eyes.

Her jaw dropped in shock and her body froze in place. Her rection brought a chuckle out of Arjun and he walked closer to where she stood, “One day, we will live here and make it our home. If you like this place, of course.” His fingers entwining with hers gently, “Or I will look for another place in case this isn’t the one for us.”

When the words started to make sense in her head, Sakshi’s eyes started to water, “A house for us?” her voice cracking with emotion.

A home.” He corrected.

Sakshi sniffed, “When we marry, I want us to have a place to call it our own. Where we can grow old, have the kind of life we want and watch it unfold together.” Arjun explained with eyes cloudy with new found wishful excitement, “You took me in as broken man, Sakshi. And made me into someone who wants to belong again. You, Miss Sakshi Anand, have changed me into a man with dreams and hopes for the future. You made me live again.”   

Arjun glanced around the house, “I am still waiting, Sakshi. What do you think? This one or something else?”

“Is this a-”

“No. This is not a proposal.” Arjun interrupted, “This is the plan. I want you to know that this is where we will lead to in future. I know, without a doubt, that you are the only woman I want to spend my life with.” His hand wiped away the stray drop of tear that rolled down her cheek and cupped her face.

She giggled when his other hand tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear, teasing the soft spot she had there, their eyes met, “I like this house. It’s perfect.” She smiled up at him and he watched her eyes shining with all the love she felt for him.

“So, this one it is.” He agreed and she nodded in affirmation.

“I like the large bedroom upstairs. It has the perfect view and the other one on the right side with the smaller windows,” She chatted in awe, “That is the best. Also, the smaller windows are a great safety measure for children. So, we will keep that for the kids.”

“So, you have been thinking about kids already?” Arjun smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer naughtily, "Miss Anand, tum toh bohot tez nikli, huh?”

“Keep dreaming, ACP Rawte.” She blushed deep crimson, “You are lucky this wasn’t your proposal, warna mera jawab naa hota. I didn’t like that style and neither do I like the colour of these walls. So, if you want me to live here, you better start re-painting them!” Sakshi grinned and playfully shoved him away to walk towards the door, “Also, my phone is gonna explode with all the messages my boss is sending, so, move it! Or we are both fired. Official hours mei personal kaam? Sharam aani chahiye!

She is unbelievable, he thought, simply shaking his head in disbelief.

-----------------------------

The entire team was sitting in the conference room after cracking an arduous case trying to file the paper work after arresting the mastermind killer. It was a difficult case to solve, even for the Supercop –Arjun Rawte, mostly because there was no dead body to examine and the cleansed crime scene helped no more.

While everyone calmly worked around her, Sakshi Anand was very distracted, one hand was restlessly tapping the pen on table and the other was massaging her temple to ease a headache. Lately, Arjun, Sakshi and Rudra were spending time to tie up loose ends to ensure no mistakes were made while Sikander was in Mumbai. He was due to arrive here any day now. So, Sakshi had spent a sleepless night in the rain with Rudra, communicating with the informers, after all, in the world of illegitimate business, the working hours began after the sun went down.

Arjun noticed this and walked up to the table behind him and poured a cup of strong coffee for Sakshi and a glass of tea for himself. Rathod arrived just in time to notice Arjun placing the cup beside the bunch of papers the crime reporter was working on. Which is when he also noticed the lost look on her face.

“Chotu, take these papers to the court and file for a hearing against Gautam*,” Chotu nodded, collected the papers and moved out, “Sakshi, are you okay?” Rathod asked in concern.

Sakshi jerked up in surprise, “Yes, Sameer. I am fine. Just thinking about the case.”

“We just solved it. What are you thinking about the case?” The entire team was now focusing on the conversation now.

“Sameer, I don’t know why, but I think we missed something. I mean, Gautam made no mistakes and left no evidence about the murder. He even dissolved the dead body in chemicals and destroyed the weapon with the clothes! If not for those blood-stained sheets, we would have never realized that someone has actually died. Suraj* would have ended up being another missing person’ casein the database.”

“You are right, it was almost a perfect crime.” Shree chipped.

“Keyword is ‘almost’.” Ayesha pointed out.

“But, Ayesha, you have met Gautam, irrespective of his crime, he has an extraordinary mind. Don’t you think, if he took such precaution to destroy every evidence that remotely suggests that Suraj is dead, would he be stupid enough to leave behind such an obvious proof?” Sakshi stated.

“Sakshi is right.” Arjun joined in, “The sheets were soaked in blood.”

“What are you two trying to say, Rawte?” Rathod frowned.

“Rathod, one look at those bedsheets and anyone can say that someone bled out and died. There was too much blood. Also, why dissolve a dead body but spare those sheets with the victim’s DNA?” Arjun turned to face the evidence board while his fingers played the marker, “Kuch toh chhut raha hai.

“Maybe he has a partner?” Sakshi wondered.

“What makes you think so?” Ayesha asked.

“Polar opposite behaviours, Ayesha. Smart move was to destroy the body and the murder weapon. Stupid move was to dump the bedsheets in the dumping ground. Is it possible for someone so smart to act so foolishly after carefully planning the whole murder for weeks?” Sakshi shrugged thoughtfully.

“Also, the dumping ground and Gautam’s residence is quite a distance. How did he make it to the college seminar at 8 in the morning which is even further away just two hours after he killed Suraj? Toh kuch Samjhe ya Samjhaun?”

“Then why would Gautam take the entire blame on himself?” Shree questioned.

“To protect his partner.” Sakshi and Arjun said together and glanced at each other.

The team shared secret smiles at this.

“Shree, check the CCTV footage again. Look for someone related to Gautam who was spotted near the dumping ground after the murder. Sakshi and Ayesha, it is possible that Gautam is being forced to take the entire blame, find out from his friends and family if something has been amiss for a while.” Rathod ordered his team, “Rawte and I will question Gautam again.”

When the two ACPs walked out, Shree took a chance to tease his friend, “Ayesha, someone has been spending too much time with Samjhe ya Samjhau,” making Sakshi glare at him, “I mean, thinking the same things,speaking the same things… Yeh chal kya raha hai, huh?” Shree wriggled his eyebrows.

“Ayesha, Sameer ne hume kuch kaam diya hai, should we take a leave?” Sakshi gathered her bag and walked towards the door, “And Shree, zyada bak-bak ki nah, the next body Liza will autopsy can be identified as Inspector Shreekant Sen, late ETF officer.”

But Shree and Ayesha could only burst out in laughter and share a hi-five.

-------------------------

Few days later.

“Officers, this is the most important mission of my life. And I sit here, asking for your help. I know you have questions, and I am ready to answer every single one of them.”

The entire ETF team was assembled in the conference room to hear ACP Rudra Singh Randhawa explain the raid they were supposed to help. The entire office was deserted except for the core team ACP Rathod and ACP Randhawa led. Arjun and Sakshi sat patiently as Rudra continued to explain the details to the core team.

Sikander had set his foot on the Indian soil after his drug circuit started to crumble due to the gang war where he lost his main men. Arjun had appointed his trusted officers to screen every passenger and seafarer coming into Mumbai and finally, Sakshi made a positive ID on Sikander aka Bashir Ansari* on the Mumbai international airport.

“ACP Randhawa, we will help you with everything we have. But can I know why such secrecy?” Sameer asked.

“Two reasons. Firstly, this man - Bashir Ansari,” he pointed at the LED screen displaying the picture of a man in his late-thirties, “is an internationally wanted criminal for his drug mafia, we make one mistake and he disappears forever. This is a covert mission, totally off-the-books. This man has killed brave officers and their families because their open investigation raised red flags in our system. Which means there are dishonest officers in our department who have betrayed our brothers and sisters.” Rudra paused to observe the team, “Secondly, years ago, he made a mistake and left an eyewitness alive. So far, this person is the only living eyewitness who has seen the face behind a mask he wears. Not even his own men know who Ansari is.”

“He prefers to go by the name Sikander.” Arjun completed for Rudra, his jaw set tight.

Multiple gasps were heard and each one of them focused their attention on Arjun. Sameer opened his mouth to rebuke Arjun’s theory but stopped when he saw ACP Randhawa nod in agreement. Suddenly, he remembered the night he saw Arjun and Sakshi sitting with a strange man near the street food cart. The build and hair style were similar to man he had only seen from behind. And just like that, everything fell into place.

Arjun had set out all alone to find justice for their Roshni.

And seems like he had found him after all.

Sameer Rathod sank in his chair, shocked at the realization. He looked up and caught Arjun and Sakshi looking at each other, both faces devoid of any expression. He remembered all those times the duo argued with each other but none of it made sense to the team, the times when they both left the office together and entered the next day side by side, lengthy conversations behind closed doors of Arjun’s cabin, tired eyes and exhausted appearances and numerous hot beverages they chugged down.

He was not alone.

He had her.

“So, what is the plan?” Rathod questioned but his mind was miles away.

"The plan is...." He jerked himself out of the daze when Ayesha nudged him gently and focused on the screen where Arjun was explaining the layout of Sikander’s meeting site and the plan of action. It was a well thought out and clean plan. Pre-planned. In and out within 40 minutes. The raid was planned to be conducted the next evening inside a 5-star resort that Sikander used for his underhanded activities, within the confines of luxury. The resort is already booked for Sikander’s meeting and there would be no civilian around.

Every member of the team was assigned a role to play and Rudra and Arjun assured that the Commissioner was ready with back up if need arose. The eyewitness wasn’t mentioned again but nobody questioned because they knew the issue was too sensitive.

“Team, you heard them. Shree, you will have your equipment by tomorrow morning and Ayesha, you make sure everyone is provided sufficient munitions.” Rathod turned to face Randhawa and Rawte, “Don’t you guys worry,tomorrow by this time, Sikander will be dragged to prison in handcuffs.”

But Rathod knew there was something else cooking when Arjun looked away while Sakshi and Rudra straightened in their seat. The trio shared a look and simply nodded at him as if they knew something the rest didn’t.

It was decided that the ETF team along with the Narcotics team headed by Rudra would stay at the ETF dormitory to ensure no leak of information occurred. When Sameer was heading towards Arjun’s cabin to talk it out, he stopped midway after he saw Rudra pulling Sakshi and Arjun into a hug together. The glass window did not allow voices to be heard but Sameer knew that the three were consoling each other. 

For the first time since Roshni died, Sameer understood how Arjun felt each time he jabbed his friend as Rawte.

Sameer Damsingh Rathod felt abandonment.

--------------------------------

The Next Evening.

It had started to drizzle when the entire team rushed out towards the lawn in the resort. They had heard Sakshi’s voice on the comms informing them about Sikander’s escape towards the south exit from what she could see in the CCTV control room. They handed over the arrested men to the backup police force and bolted outdoors to capture their target.   

But when they reached there, they found a wounded Sikander attempting to evade the wrath of ACP Arjun Rawte while Sakshi stood close by watching in silence. Ayesha dashed to her side in case she was in need of help.

Sameer noted the eerie calmness in her posture while her eyes followed every movement made by Arjun and Sikander. A painful groan brought everyone to their senses and Sameer made a move to interfere but through his peripheral he saw Rudra step into Arjun’s line of vision.

Just when everybody assumed that ACP Rudra would handle the raging man, they were proven wrong when Arjun shoved a bloodied Sikander to face Rudra, who punched him left and right and centre, aiming a final blow for his head, causing him to stumble and fall flat close to his gun.

Sikander was oozing blood from his head, mouth and everywhere else and he was moaning in pain but he extended his unsteady hand to grab the gun when Rudra stepped on his fingers and crushed his hand, making him scream in agony.

“Stop it!” Sameer Rathod bellowed but Arjun looked straight ahead, completely ignoring his command.

There was no stopping now.

Everyone knew Sikander was meeting his end tonight.

It had begun to pour heavily and everyone was drenched, but the cool drops of water had nothing to do with the chills running down their spine.

Arjun untucked his gun, brought it forward and cocked it, aiming at his target.

Sameer Rathod held his breath and waited to hear the rounds fire but it never came.

Because Sakshi held Arjun’s hand which gripped the gun.

They were all silent spectators as Arjun frowned at her with confusion etched on his face and waited for her to explain the interruption.

“You promised.”

Those words eased the frown on his forehead but confused the rest, “You promised he will beg, Arjun.” She pulled the gun out of his hold and stepped away, “I want to hear him beg, Arjun.” 

Rudra released Sikander’s hand and patiently watched as he made another futile attempt to flee. He limped a few paces but fell face-plant when Arjun Rawte kicked him hard. Sikander dreadfully watched as his foeprowled closer and groaned when he is kicked in the ribs, Arjun lifted him up by the collar and held him in a choke hold blocking his airways.

Sakshi stepped closer when she heard the gurgles he was making.

“I have been hunting you for years Sikander,” Arjun growled, “you think you can escape without answering for your crimes?” His hold on his neck tightened even more, “Not a chance!” He hissed.

“I will… I will…” Sikander struggled to speak.

Arjun released his hold making him fall onto the wet ground and they all watched the scoundrel cough and wheeze to draw air into his lungs. But his sweet relief was short lived because Arjun crushed his limping leg with full force under his foot. 

Sakshi shuddered in satisfaction when Sikander’s tormented scream echoed in silence of the air around them. Arjun and Sakshi went back to the night when this same man had roared in laughter while hurting their families. And suddenly, this pain wasn’t enough.

So, Arjun applied more pressure and was awarded with a sickening crack followed by a painful howl. He heard someone, probably Shree, wince behind him but didn’t care.

“I will confess!” Sikander bellowed, “I will confess!”

Sameer Rathod stood behind Arjun and gripped his shoulder, “Chodo use, Arjun. He is ready to confess.”

“There is no going back, Rathod. I won’t let him near her again. She is not going anywhere!” Arjun gritted out but Sameer had no clue what he was talking about.

“Please! Mai sab kuch karunga! Don’t kill me! I will confess!”

Sakshi kneeled down and gripped his face, “These are your final moments, Sikander.” Her voice cold, “Do you remember me?”

When he didn’t respond, Sakshi dug her nails into his cheek, “Answer me! Do you remember me?”

This time Sikander nods, “Please.” He sobbed.

“Good. You remember him, don’t you?” she directed the gun at Arjun who towered behind her.

“Yes. Yes, I do.” His voice cracked.

“And you remember his wife? My family?”

“Don’t kill me, Please!”

Sakshi looked up at Arjun despite the heavy rain drops falling on them, “You heard that, Arjun? He remembers.” Who only released a grunt and took his foot off the broken leg.

She raised her hand and offered the gun back to him making Sikander’s eyes go wide in horror and body trembling in terror. Arjun kept his eyes on their target but took one step closer to Sakshi and wrapped his fingers around the gun. Even through the rain, he could see a drop of tear roll down her eye and he steeled his nerves to end what had started years ago.

To End the constant pain.

To End the anger.

And finally… To End Their Wait.    

The finger curled around the trigger and was pulled.

It all ended with a muzzle flash and a loud bang.

-----THE END-----

LOL! Just kidding. One more chapter to go. I am really excited to post it but it will depend on audience response. 

P.S. Reward my hard work with Likes and Comments. Critics are welcome as well.