Arjun

ArAkshi SS: The Wait... *Completed Pg10* (18/11) - Page 4

deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you so much for the PM Akshu!

when the previous part ended i was worried about what would happen because in the show, the team died next. But this is soooo good. 😛

The emotional turmoil Arjun went through on Roshni's birthday and when he apologized to Sakshi was so well explained, it almost made me cry! 💔 Also the part where he goes to Sakshi's house to see her was sooooo amazing! All that panic in Arjun and his desperation was emotional to read.

I really like how Arjun and Sakshi's relationship grows from the basics. You have a good sight to read between the lines and did an excellent job in penning it down. 👏

I'm excited to know about Sakshi's past. And it's a good twist here! She was engaged to someone!!! 😲 I want jello Arjun!!! I always wanted to see him get possessive about Sakshi  Please meri iccha puri kardo!! 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Butterfly09 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey dear!

wow nice update!👍🏼

you written it so well!!!👏

I felt each and every emotion of Arjun and it made my eyes wet.😭

Sakshi and Arjun ke relation me change is beautiful. 

I am also curious to know about Sakshi's past!😲

yeh kya chakkar hai please reveal it soon.

excited for next update dear. 

update soon

thank you very much for update and PM🤗

AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you for the lovely words!! I am glad I was able to across Arjun's point of view in front of my readers 😊 And hold on for the a while, more of Arjun and Sakshi is on the way. And next chapter will reveal Sakshi's past and the secrets of her life. 

AK_2010 thumbnail

Deepu, I am so happy to read you comments!! You always ake my day. I was a lil' nervous to write this part because I didn't know how it would turn out. Especially the apartment scene! It is the core scene in this story and I wanted it to be perfect for you guys. I am glad that it made you emotional about Arjun once again. Sakshi's secrets will be out in the open in the upcoming chapter, I promise. Her engagement is the big dhamaka Arjun wasn't expecting either. So wait and watch. 

Arakshi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Such amazing update yaar 

Like wowww 

In your updates Arjun sakshi love bond  give me the lovely feel 

I am fall in love with them again ana again their never ending love  

Very emotional very beautiful you write so so so so nicely 

Arakshi Trust each other 

Omg what a Twist 

Saanchi Rane is sakshi?? 

She engaged with someone 

Ufffff 

Give next update sooon as possible 

Thank youuuuu so muchhhh for the update....

And really sorry for late comment 

AK_2010 thumbnail

So, I am ready with Chapter 3! But I felt a lil' naughty 😃, so, I decided to drop a teaser for you guys.

Next part will reveal Sakshi's past, so here is a glimpse. Comment and Like if you want me to update sooner 😉

Teaser:

“So, in a single night I lost my family, mental stability and my dream. I knew that until he was caught or shot dead, I would continue to live while looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life. I could not ask Rudra to go through that. Being with me could put his life in danger.”   

deep.d19 thumbnail

You tease!

Who is this 'He'???!!!

Update kab karogi yaar! Chapter likha hai toh mahurat ka wait kar rahi hai kya post karne ke liye?

And Rudra ko arakshi ke beech math lana!

deep.d19 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AK_2010

Deepu, I am so happy to read you comments!! You always ake my day. I was a lil' nervous to write this part because I didn't know how it would turn out. Especially the apartment scene! It is the core scene in this story and I wanted it to be perfect for you guys. I am glad that it made you emotional about Arjun once again. Sakshi's secrets will be out in the open in the upcoming chapter, I promise. Her engagement is the big dhamaka Arjun wasn't expecting either. So wait and watch. 

Don't second guess yourself Akshu. Your work is amazing. Yaha readers kam hai, but kaam bohot accha hai tera. And the apartment scene was just beautiful. Very pure and mature. It shows Sakshi and Arjun in a very different light where they want to be there for each other. And It's very obvious that it is the core scene of your story... kyuki here they decide to wait.

I am totally in awe with this story and cannot wait for you to update next.

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

nice teaser

waiting for update

Khushikeepsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey...thanks for writing arakshi story.. It's just amazing..

Chapter-1

It consist serial parts bt you penned it how arakshians want to see.. Arjun appreciate her work but still worry about her safety.. The way he behaved seeing injured sakshi shows his care,concern for her..

Sakshi's b'day scene was my most fav.  u described it  vry well.. Her fear nd his helplessness everything was superb..

Arakshi's bond written vry well

The way you potrait their budding relation was outstanding.. 

Thanks for writing this story nd also for long update..

Sorry for late comments