AK_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sakijun

Thanks for long update dear 

Exactly what we wanted to see in the. show 

I'm so happy after reading this update 👍🏼

You have described the emotions so nicely 👏

I am so over satisfied that I have read ur update 3rd  time but still  I can't get over it 🤪

Please continue soon

And sorry for late comment 

Woah! Three times!! 

I feel honoured to know that you find my work worthy of your time. Thank you so much for your kind words ❤️

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arakshi234

Whooo what an update really very awesome 🤗👏

You makes Arakshi memoirs fresh ❤️

You nicely conveyed things 

sakshi's love for Arjun 

Arjun feelings on sakshi ❤️

etf bond 👍🏼

Loved it Arakshi moment ☺️

Eagerly waiting to read future update 

Thank you so much for this lovely one ❤️

Please continue and  give update soon 😊

I am thrilled to read this! 

Thank so much for the appreciation. I think you will like the next chapters more (fingers crossed) 😃

And what can I even say about Arjun's feelings...

Arjun is a deep character and his emotions were so heart wrenching to watch on the show. As a young girl, I missed out on the subtle changes in him but when I watched the show again, I could really make out the differences in his behavior towards Sakshi. I was angry that they killed the team right when he had started to open up to her 💔

AK_2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep.d19

Thank you for updating, Akshu.

I loved every word you wrote. As usual you surpassed my expectations. You just refreshed my Arakshi memories from all those years ago. I remembered that episode of Sakshi's bday and I was soooo surprised that Arjun wished her before anyone else. In his own way, Arjun proved that he cared for her and that she meant something to him.

And today your story made me nostalgic. Thank you so much for this beautiful part. I am eagerly waiting for the next part!!

Also thank you for the PM.

🤗

Deepa thanks for the lovely comment. 

Sakshi's B'Day episode was my favorite. I watched it and then I rewatched it. I am glad I could refresh your Arjun memories.

XOXO

deep.d19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

When will you update??! Can't wait!!! 😃

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Thanks for update

Sorry for late comment

Awesome update

Loved how you showed and described little details with the finery of sakshi’s character!  no one had taken her that seriously just thought her meaningless and unworthy!

After all, her articles made them look like actual human beings and not a bunch of brutes in uniform with a legal permission to carry guns and fire bullets.

And that intense connection I also felt and reminded me I believe you scene

But on the other hand, he could feel this intense connection with her. Despite all that went down between them, he knew he could trust her. Sakshi Anand made him feel like he deserved to be heard. She made sure to let him know that she would be there for him if he needed her.

Liked how you described b’day scenes just like show from his wish to her to her bomb rescue! even in show arakshi had that eye conversation of trust and believe andcare in his eyes and helplessness in her eyes could be seen. You made those moments alive again added with inner turmoil of arjun which was not shown in detail in show!

Rage consumed his mind and all he wanted was to spill blood. Blood of the swine who has held tHIS woman hostage.

should i read like red?😳

As soon as she left, he leaned back on the chair and smiled inwardly. Little did the ammunition expert know, he had already wished her best friend right in the middle of the night, just as her birthday had begun.

Loved it😃

And love the description of their conversation (more of her chatter and jingles of her bangle while her excited hand movements and he is feeling it) and sakshi asking more chai and our acp only pushing glass to her side and her comment acp drawing in ocean of tea

Had anyone seen him now, they would have caught ACP Arjun Rawte’s face twitching with something one would call a hint of a smile.

So she is bringing smile on his lips! (remember that she showing in swimmer death epi) Did sakshi notice it?

Loved how you described changes in the behavior of him about her and you didn’t jumped to love but narrate is attraction first! And changes in sakshi to serious Sakshi also!

Because he was afraid, she would notice something in his voice if he did. By now, he knew too well, she could see through him despite all the walls he built high. Also, he didn't want her to know that the moment she stepped into the conference room he had bothered to scan her from head to toe.

He always not shown emotions for her in front of team but it didn’t unnoticed by team did you remember epi that rickshaw driver who kills girls she wore mangalsutra and sindoor and he was the one who noticed it before ayesha

Loved how team cared about her including ayesha, liza chhotu you didn’t mentioned here? And sam also he toh realized how arjun is getting more worried about her and stopped getting conversation out of hand with his one remark no wonder he is chief knows how to tackle/handle situations wise and calmly.

Liked how sakshi defended herself that she is not being cop but black belt and capable to take care though our acp saab did not satisfied with it.

It’s no use denying anymore. Everything about her was drawing him closer to her. It so much worse now, he could noteven bring himself to scold her when she made mistakes. It forced him to notice how much she had changed since she first joined the team. She was serious about the work they did, yet, she managed to make everyone smile when they were furiously chasing cold leads.

But, he could not afford to lose focus. He was here with a motive, and nothing or nobody could distract him.

She is just your teammate, Arjun Rawte.

Is it ? now is only teammate to him?😉

Loved little moment of arakshi in suv! All convo

“You know, when I first met you, I thought you were so mysterious. Your attitude, secrecy and intelligence intrigued me.”

“So, you are not intrigued anymore?” Arjun asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Nah. It took me a while, but I think I can manage to see through you fairly well.” Sakshi shrugged as if it was the easiest thing she has ever done.

“That’s a lot. You sure you can see through me?” he asked.

Is he asking about the change in him towards her or hinting about it?😉😳

Last one coffin scene! Loved each and every word of it not giving or quoting it or else have to quote all that scene you wrote! It was how I felt that scene! Or shall I say you cover and described all arakshi scene that to how I feel and see them.

But still I give what I liked

Arjun released his breath, stopped the vehicle on the roadside and turned to face her, “I trust you.” She could sense the sincerity oozing through his voice, “And I trust my team. I knew nothing would happen to me because you were watching over me.”

Sakshi closed her eyes and released a deep breath before relaxing her shoulders, “You shouldn’t trust us too much.”

A frown appeared on his face and she chuckled lightly, “You are too khadus to us… One day we will have enough of your tantrums and just let you be by yourself.”

A full-blown smile appeared on his face and Arjun shook his head overwhelmed with hilarity. Trust Sakshi with cracking the lamest jokes at the toughest times.

“Garajne wale baraste nahi hai, Miss SakshiAnand. Had you wanted me dead that bad, I would be lying in a mortuary by now.”Arjun chuckled.

“You are the most infuriating man I have ever met, Arjun. You drive me to the brink of insanity every time you do something like this. First someone attempts to kill you and you just let everyone believe you are dead. Then that psycho serial killer you chased alone and now this.” Sakshi complained with a pout that the ACP found adorable.

“What can I say? I am a wanted man.” He smirked.    

And that sakshi he calling her by name but each time it is with different types of emotions whether to showing care about her worry about her or to make her relax but it is soothing to hear

Ending with family was superb!

Thanks for Awesome update

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshata2010

I am thrilled to read this! 

Thank so much for the appreciation. I think you will like the next chapters more (fingers crossed) 😃

And what can I even say about Arjun's feelings...

Arjun is a deep character and his emotions were so heart wrenching to watch on the show. As a young girl, I missed out on the subtle changes in him but when I watched the show again, I could really make out the differences in his behavior towards Sakshi. I was angry that they killed the team right when he had started to open up to her 💔

yeh true and sadly no one notice that! not in sakshi's also! all can see only her bubbliness which is was showing or other her reaction taken as over reacting!you are showing them correctly👍🏼👏

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 3 years ago
AK_2010 thumbnail

Thanks for commenting @Marathi_Mulgi.

It took me a while to read the whole comment and form a response to it. Thank you for reading it so thoroughly and taking efforts to type out such a long response. 

You are right. Many people took Sakshi's character lightly. In fact, even the makers. They clearly introduced Sakshi as a love interest for Arjun, but they could not execute her character and her plot in a decent way. There was so much depth to her story but they ruined it by rushing it in the initial episodes and towards the end they kept it too stagnant, showing no development in ArAkshi chemistry. They only changed her a bit by making her serious and Arjun started sharing about his life with her. For me, that was huge because Arjun never spoke to anyone about his personal life apart from Sakshi.

I think Arjun cared a lot for her. And that stress and concern was subtly hinted in that episode. Starting from the bday wish to the entire rescue. She was special to him. He was also worried for Shree in door bell killer episode, but this was different.

About the name calling, if you have noticed, initially when Arjun wanted to oust Sakshi from ETF, he barely called her by name. She was nameless and would directly understand his taunts. WHile later on, he started calling out her name soooo frequently after the 'I do believe you' scene. He went Sakshi-Sakshi-Sakshi all the time. I confirmed it by rewatching those episodes. 

Finally, thank you soooo much for appreciating my hard work. It means a lot to know that you liked my story. I wanted to shape it well, so it was necessary to write down the process of falling in love for ArAkshi. More is on the way. So sit tight and enjoy the story. 

Love,

Akshata. 

AK_2010 thumbnail

NOTE:

Okay guys,

So... as I was writing the next parts I realized that I won't be able to fit the story in a two shot or three shot for that matter. So, I have decide to make this a Short Story of 5-6 chapters to shape the story decently. Now, Part 1(A) is Chapter 1.

Chapter 2: The Decision and the Discovery.

Arjun and Sakshi sat in silence after the call ended.

Yet, another grueling case that seems to involve arrogant ministers. But all Arjun was thinking about was the mean words he spewed last evening at his team.

And he was regretting every bit of it.

Unknown to the man, the drugs in his system made him behave erratically and now that they were wearing off, he could not help but feel like a monster.

How could I say such things?

He wondered if Roshni’s memories were finally making him lose his sanity. Earlier in the wee hours of the night, he was woken up by the haunting echoes of Roshni’s screams and even before Arjun could manage to recollect himself, his hand reached for his phone while his laboured breathing led to loss of focus as he dialed her number.

She answered immediately, “Hi, Arjun.”

For a reason unknown to him, her calm voice seemed to stabilize his terrorized mind. He breathed deeply and replied, “Sakshi, mujhe tumhari maddad chahiye.”

And truer words haven’t been spoken. She was the only one who could help him. But he couldn’t ask her to comfort him, instead he made an excuse to see her immediately, he asked her to gather the remainder of the team in the parking of the office to examine the truck again.

So, he drove straight to her house and only after all his senses soaked her presence, his racing mind was laid to rest. Her subtle perfume seemed to relax his tense shoulder and he slightly sagged into the driver’s seat finding a wit of peace.

And now that he had made an apology, he felt assured that things would be fine. Because Arjun realized that he did not seem to like it when Sakshi walked on eggshells around him. He hadn’t failed to notice that she was visibly shook when he had screamed at her yesterday.

He sighed deeply and focused on driving towards their destination when he felt a soft palm rest on his thigh making him turn towards the owner. She smiled in understanding and gently patted him.

We are okay, her eyes conveyed.

--------------------------------------

It was way past mid-night when he knocked at the wooden door.

Arjun was not really sure what came over him when he robotically sat in the car and drove straight to her house.

Was it the way she hugged him when the team thought he had died of suffocation? Or was it the way she knew something was wrong the moment he stepped inside the office on Roshni’s birthday? Did it have something to do with the feeling that he still needs to make amends for screaming at her?

He didn’t know.

All he could register was that he nearly lost everything.

Everyone.

He nearly lost her to those bombs.

They solved the case the same day and realized that the culprits were ready with an elaborate plan to frame Arjun for blowing his own team to bits. He was still recovering from the shock of almost losing the only family he was left with, when Rathod had flew back to them after receiving the news of the incident and hadn’t even taken a moment before grilling his second-in-command for rash behaviour. He could sit and brood about it, but there was something he really needed to do.

He wanted to scream. 

He also wanted to be heard.

So, he stood at the door step of the very woman who he could vent out to.

He started to bang the door when he heard no response, his wits in a daze, starting to panic in fear that something happened to her while she was alone.

So, he banged harder.

The door was suddenly pulled open with Sakshi Anand now standing in front of him. His shoulders sagged in relief when he saw her safe, wearing a white satin nightwear looking at him with worry in her eyes, briefly realizing that his clothes and hair were a mess.

He didn’t think twice before doing it. He just stepped forward held her shoulders and wildly looking at her from top to bottom as if to reassure himself that she had survived those darn explosives.

“Arjun?” Sakshi questioned skeptically, “what’s going on? Are you fine?” The only response she got was the tighter hold and his deep breathes. Realization dawned upon her; he was grasping the reality. He was trying to believe that they had all survived.

We are fine, Arjun.”

“Yes, we are.”

His hand snaked around her neck and pulled her closer as he leaned in as well. Their eyes shut and foreheads connected.

Time stood still and without saying the words aloud, they confessed the matters of the hearts. There are things that need to be done. Things that cannot be pushed aside.

“I can’t be yours, Sakshi. Not now.”

“I know.” She inhaled deeply.

“I’m sorry.”

“Please. Don’t be. Be anything but sorry.” Arjun could feel her strength crumbling so he leaned away from her and held her shoulders.

“I’m a haunted man, Sakshi. Mera ateet mujhe kabhi mera saath nahi chodega.”

Maine tumhare aaj ko apnaya hai, Arjun. I fell for this haunted man.”

Arjun shook his head in disbelief and stepped away to create some distance between them, “You cannot save me. This is who I am. This is all I am now. I don’t see where you will fit in my broken world.”

“I am not here to fix what’s broken, Arjun.” Tears rolled down her face, “I am not here to save you, god knows you don’t need saving. I am just here. Existing. To be there for you if you need me.”

"I do need you, Sakshi." Arjun's voice trembled, "I feel because of you. Your existence makes me feel alive. After everything I know I feel for you, I cannot imagine where I will be if you are taken away from me."

Sakshi stepped closer and gently held his face, "I'm right here. And I'm not going anywhere."

"I am too dangerous, Sakshi. There is something I plan to do. Something utterly insane and reckless. If I fail, I might die trying and put you at risk! And I cannot do that, Sakshi. I cannot lose you too."

"You are hunting him down."

Arjun looked up at her in shock, he made sure to never indicate anything about that man. Not even his search for the said man's existence.

"I know you, Arjun. There is no way you would have let this man go. Even when everyone says he does not exist, you know he does. And he is not getting away with Roshni's blood on his hands. Right?"

Sakshi walked towards the large French window facing the sea. She stared blankly at the night sky gleaming with stars and tiny streetlights. She waited for him to speak, but all she got was silence.

"I won't stop you, Arjun."

"Why?"

"Because I believe you."

This time,it was something in her voice that told him there was more than just her feelings for him that made her believe in him. He walked towards her and looked straight into her eyes trying to decipher her thoughts.

Steely determination, grief, pain and anger.

There was storm brewing inside her.

Right at this moment, he doubted everything he knew about her. He could see no traces of the chirpy - bubbly girl he knew. There was a strange calmness in her voice that sent a chill down his spine.

"Do you trust me, Arjun?"

"You know I do." he didn't hesitate.

"Then wait for the right time."

"Wait for the right time for you to show yourself to me?"

She nodded, "Wait for the time when I will be ready to show my true self."

"Until then?"

"We wait."

"Wait for?" he asked anxiously, but he knew she would not reveal a thing before she was ready. She was stubborn that way.

"Each other." Sakshi replied with a stiff smile.

"Okay,"he sighed and entwined their fingers, "I'll wait. Not because I give up.Only because I know there more to the story than you let on. And I also know Iam not prepared for it."

"You will never be prepared for it." her eyes clouded with immense pain, the kind of pain he knew too well and for the first time, the mighty A.C.P Arjun Suryakant Rawte dreaded the truth.

--------------------------------------

He did wait.

It has been over 7 months now and he is still waiting for her to tell him the truth. But something was happening, he could sense that the time was near. She would soon tell him everything she has been hiding in plain sight but nobody has been able to uncover those secrets.

This feeling has been bothering him since the last two weeks. She texted too much, spoke on the phone too much and often took leaves. And she wasn’t spending a minute of any of that with him.

He knew there was no one else involved, romantically, at least.

He trusts her and he believed her when she said that they both have to wait for each other. For his sake and hers. But in the last 7 months so much had changed between them. They were the same, yet so different. Arjun wasn’t unsure anymore.

He knows he loves her.

He loves Sakshi Anand.

And unknowingly, the entire team had noticed these subtle changes as well. The secret eye to eye conversations, the frequent chai and coffee meetings in Arjun Sir’s cabin, the detailed discussions about the cases they solved, Sakshi’s super ability to calm a raging A.C.P Arjun Rawte with her mere presence or even how he always explained his actions to her. Every member of the team witnessed the reclusive Arjun Sir open up and express himself to their darling friend Sakshi Anand. 

And now suddenly, all these secret text messages and phone calls were putting the A.C.P inside him on the edge.

He hated not knowing.

His cop-intuition was sending warning signals to his mind at full force, barking at him that she was out there doing something risky. Something very dangerous. All this stirred up after a particular drug racketeering case ETF handled a month ago, she was acting strange right from the beginning and since then, her phone has been an extension of her hand.

He wanted to ask her about it but refrained from doing so because he wasn’t sure if all of this secrecy was personal or professional. For all he knew, she could be doing something independently for the newspaper. And he wasn’t the kind to mess with her professional life.

And then last night, he was waiting for her to step out of the office so that he could drive her home and meanwhile, have some peaceful lone time with her after a tiring day at work. But instead, he just received a message that she had a friend coming over to see her and would probably go off to have dinner later on.

Arjun was slightly disappointed but was pulling out of the parking when an unknown black SUV pulled in with a man behind the wheel, he had no time to ponder about it because he saw Sakshi walk out of the office and get into the passenger seat of the same SUV, they waited for minute as they spoke and then the man drove out of the premises.

So now, here he was, sitting with a file in his hand that held all the information about the man from last night.

He really did not want to do it.

This was spying.

This showed that he didn’t trust his Sakshi.

But he did. God knows how much he trusts her. But the suspense was killing him. So, he had an informer do some digging.

A.C.P Rudra Singh Randhawa.

He is a cop.

-     So, she isworking.

And he has a clean record.

-     She is also safe.

And he was a star performer in the academy.

-     He is smart.

He is an encounter specialist.

-     Encounter specialist!? What the hell is this woman getting herself into?

As he continued to read the file, he found himself getting impressed with this man. He found a bunch of photographs attached and took a closer look at the face, the man was young, serious looking and suave. He was a decorated officer in the Narcotic Division, but what he found strange was that this A.C.P was posted in Delhi.

-     So, what is he doing in Mumbai? Why work with a reporter instead of the police?

Another set of papers revealed information about his personal life. Father, late mother, step-mother, half-brother, sister-in-law etc. then something caught his eye: A.C.P Rudra was known to be engaged with a woman named Saanchi Rane, who died nearly a year after their engagement. There was a detailed report about the incident where Saanchi was attacked on her way home by unknown assailants and she was pronounced dead on arrival by the doctor.

And a part of Arjun empathized with Rudra. That was until he went back to the bunch of pictures.

There was Rudra with his family.

And then there was Rudra with his fiancé.

Arjun’s heart skipped a few beats when he saw the resemblance between Rudra’s late fiancé Saanchi and his Sakshi.

-     What?!

She looked younger and was petite, but it was definitely Sakshi.

And that’show Sakshi found him when she came in with Arjun’s cutting chai. With pictures set aside on the table and Rudra’s file in his hand. She wasn’t surprised at all, kust walked closer and held his hand when he looked up at her all confused and angry.

Thirty minutes later, A.C.P Sameer Rathod got a call from his second-in-command demanding to take a leave of absence for the rest of the day. Rathod was furious and stormed towards Rawte’s cabin to blast him for leaving a double murder investigation midway, but he stood confused in the corridor as he saw Sakshi Anand leading Arjun out through the door with his hand in hers with grime expression on their faces.  

devikadevthosh thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice update 

There is something mysterious about sakshi's life

What did she mean by saying that arjun can't bear her true identity 

Hope you will reveal about sakshi's past in the next update 

Continue soon 

sweetpari4u97 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Great update