awww story ended😭

it was really awesome experience reading it 

thanks a lots and lots for giving such story 

please give such stories on arakshi yaar 

this only way can feel them  

Posted: 3 years ago

Part 2

awesome as before!

no words for arjun sakshi meet and their convo! if i had to quote then have to quote entire update!

best part of update is entire team is alive unlike show!

so sakshi knew about sikander and planning against him which is risky for her but not telling to arjun asked him to wait and that was killing our acp saab! and he had his informer to work

now who is this rudra pratap randhawa and his dead fiance look alike sakshi?

getting more interesting

loved the all description

sorry for late and short comment

Part 3

Awesome update

Again loss of words

So sakshi is saanchi rane, daughter of Ex-DGP of Mumbai,Anand Rane and late acp sanchit rane, who lost her family coz ofsikander. She also wanted to be cop!

Arjun can relate to her past as his own was same.

all description of her past and reciprocation to it of arjunwas awesome.

Arjun’s mindraced to seep all the anguish she has poured and in that moment, he realizedwhy she was so keen to be there for him.

For the first time, he realized thatshe didn’t pity him like the others did.

She empathized with him.

She was grieving with him.

She actually felt his pain andunderstood his anger and aloofness.

Who are you lying to, Rawte?

Becausetruth to be told, it was Arjun who did not want to be left alone. And knowingthat there was a chance she could have died that night, it made him think whatwould have happened to him had they not met the way they actually did.

So,he just sat there, with his back against the headboard and Sakshi’s headresting on his lap with fingers entwined with hers. And for the first timesince his Roshni died, Arjun falls into a dreamless sleep.

So our acp is curious to know about rudra whom saanchiengaged but you narrated it in very good light!

Arjunbegan to asked her the questions he was desperate to find answers for. Not justas an honest police officer, but also as the man who had fallen in love withthis woman. And that man would not allow him to interrogate her as if all hertragedy was just another case for him to solve.

Heknew that they can help each other find justice for the dear ones they havelost.  

Arjun and sakshi’s thinking is same. Both thought same. Sakshifor rudra and arjun for sakshi

Being with me could put his life in danger.”  

So sakshi is eye witness who saw sikender!

Wow rudra and arjun and sakshi team up againstsikender!

And rudra has digged so much very  impressive work!

So war begins! And last was cute n funny in its own way!

“Okayguys! Can you stop talking as if I’m not here? Rudra, the moment you haveanother ACP on board, you start to side-line me? Care to explain what you guysare talking about?” Sakshi demanded.

“Gangwars.” The two ACPs replied in union and turned to look at each other with aevil smirk plastered on their face.

👏smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

Wonderful story dear

Hope you will write more on arakshi

Hey dear.. Thanks for update nd u don't b sorry for late update we can understand that u are busy but still take time nd write for us.. That's vry sweet of u..❤️

The update was super duper amazing..

Finally Sikandar dead.. Arakshi avanged their loved one's death..

Arjun disappeared..

After 2 days arjun came back to sakshii to move on..Loved the way sakshi said that he is home..arakshi's heart felt talk was extreamly amazing.. Arjun finally confessed his love to sakshi..he poured everything to her.. He is ready to move on wth her hapily without any burden nd guilt..

Their confession was not that romantic type but it was genuine nd beautiful.. 👍🏼

Loved their kiss.. ☺️

Samjun become best buddies again.. 

Sam always tease arjun abt sakshii

I loved how arakshi hiding their relation from Team.. But sam nd Aisha got know abt them after all they are ETF.. Unke nazaro se kuch bhi chup sakti haii bala..

After confession arakshi's equation was changed.. U potrayed everything beautifully..

arakshi get married..

Loved their romantic talk..

It was best story.. U are amazing writer.. I know here we are few readers still u write for us.. U didn't care abt numbr of readers but u  just wrote to fulfil loyal readers's wish .. That make u vry spl dear.. 👏

I  request you u write more nd more Arakshi stories..

Thanks for this beautiful story.. U write this story as we all desired to watch in serial..

Thanks a lot.😊🤗

Beautiful storyline 

I loved it😊