Kumkum Bhagya

Ranbir OS- WITH ME…. ALWAYS!

SuVan_EDKV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi guys, I'm Tanya. I am originally from the V D3 Forum but have popped a few times in other forums too. Not a huge fan of KKB, but i really came to like the PranBir-ArHana jodis.. they are super adorable man!

I had written this OS in a different forum as well, but i can completely imagine this situation on Pranbir as well. It's mostly from Ranbir's POV. 

23 April 2011, Friday

Dear Prachi,

I still remember the 1st day we met… Exactly 3 yrs ago, on this very day, I saw you. My 1st friend, Aryan when I came in college & his gf Shahana (who later on became OUR BEST FRIENDS) told me about you; they were praising you so much- this girl is this, this girl is that… I got so fed up from them that I finally decided to meet you.
You know, one should not praise about any common friend of theirs so much in front of someone… because you know, it builds up an expectation about THAT person and you start to form an image in your mind that- this is what the person will look like, dress like, speak like etc… You somewhat start to like the person whom you’ve haven’t even met. Then 1 day, when you meet them & you go like- WHAM!!!!! All your expectations go crashing & you go like- HEY! You are SO NOT THAT PERSON WHOM I THOUGHT ABOUT!!!!
But thankfully, this did not happen with us. I met you & you pretty much lived up to my expectations… Only 1 minor thing was what I didn’t expect was that- YOU TURNED OUT TO BE A REALLY TALKATIVE GIRL!!!! But that was okay; since I was a shy guy & you were the extrovert in our friendship.
Since both of us were class-mates, I kinda preferred to stick to you for a month or so till I find some new friends. I found out that we sure did share some similarities- our love for football, coffee, how we hated Mondays, love to eat chaat- especially pani-puri, love for films.
As time went by, even though both of us were diametrically opposite from each other, we became each other’s best friends.

That day is still fresh in my mind when you came & supported me when NO ONE supported me… not even ArHana (as you used to call them)! I was sitting on the stairs, feeling totally defeated, broken from inside. You quietly came & placed your hand on my shoulder & sat beside me.Surprisingly, you didn’t utter a word; but just hugged me & I hugged you back; I really didn’t know what happened to me… but the moment you hugged me,my heart kinda skipped a beat… I don’t know for what reason, but I surely did feel it! That day, that moment… I knew it that you were an angel… to be precise, MY ANGEL! An angel sent from heavens ONLY FOR ME! And then from that day onwards, u became ANGEL for me… & I became JHALLA for you.
We both had promised each other that we will never leave each other’s side,will be with each other NO MATTER WHAT, will be each other’s PARTNERS-IN-CRIME…. Time went by & our college was coming to an end...

GRADUATION-and-FAREWELL DAY-

I was waiting for you inside your house; your bro & I chatted till you came out wearing a cream colored dress & that pendant which I had gifted you on your birthday.

Did I ever compliment you that you were looking BEAUTIFUL in that graduation dress? You have no idea, how lucky I felt that time to have you in my life. As we met, I so felt like making you mine forever… I tried a lot to control myself. At the graduation party, I couldn’t control anymore, so 
I took your hand & led you to the dance floor. We were literally so close to each other; I swear I could hear your heartbeats going faster & louder. I couldn’t control myself & told you the one thing which I’d been dying to confess. I vividly remember the conversation as well.

Ranbir - “Have I told how beautiful you look today? I feel so lucky that you are in my life Prachi. You have no idea what effect you have on me Prachi.”

You just blushed at my compliment.

Ranbir: “Prachi, kuch hain, jo mein tumse kehna chahta hu.
Bahut time sey bolna chahta tha, but itni kabhi himmat hi nahi hui. I want to tell you that…. I love you Prachi. Bahut pyaar karta hu mein tumse. Prachi, I don’t know kiyeh sab kab…”

Even before I could continue what I wanted to say, you crashed your lips with mine and confessed that you loved me too! We kissed again for what seemed like an eternity. Holy Hell! My First Kiss with the girl I loved and who loved me back!! Like… It was the most amazing, stupendifying, unicorn-pooping-rainbows, mixed with getting hit with by lightning & getting drenched in cold rainfall together at the same time! The entire night was the most memorable night of my life. You became Mine, and I became Yours.

Life’s damn ironic… Because a month after our farewell night, THAT night came into my life… when you left me all alone & went away to a faraway place…
I still remember when the doctor came out of the OPT & told me that you’ve left me forever… I didn’t know what hit me, but I just came inside your ward& saw you covered with many tubes… I slowly came beside your bed & sat,gently taking your hand in mine, I just kept muttering- “I’m sorry. It’s my fault.” You gently gripped my hand & told me that it’s neither my fault nor yours; told me that whatever happens… happens for the best; promised me that even if physically you won’t be there, YOUR SOUL will always be there to guide me… Saying this, you slept off, never to wake up again…
You always said that- whatever happens… happens for the best! True, even if you are not there with me…. YOU WILL BE THE BEST THING THAT’S EVER HAPPENED TO ME& I KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE THERE.
WITH ME…. ALWAYS! 

Yours forever,
Ranbir/Jhalla.

Ranbir sealed the envelope, punched an end with a hole puncher, tied the strings of a few balloons through it & let it fly in the air... As he watched the balloons fly, he felt something on his cheek. he touched & saw a few drops of rain pouring... He looked up & said- "I miss you too Prachi..."and walked away.

I hope you all like it. *fingers crossed*
Please like & comment if you do so.

Tanya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Thank you for writing.

It is a sad story but yes the bond was portrayed amazingly.

Ranbir ranjha/Jhalla....it suits him

Even I used to watch D3 and sadda haq on Channel V.

Heeh.