Sharad Malhotra/Veer Singhania/AT 1: "Shaitan nahi...HAIWAAN" - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by ElviraRK_PC

When I read Cheel Cheel I always sing Salman's song...Just chil chil just chil🤣

Well chilling is important 🤣But so is Cheeeeeeelllll🤣

Originally posted by LawlessLawyer

I agree.Sharad is doing an amazing job as Veer and I hope they don't rush with his obsessive phase. I don't want Veer to turn positive soon. I hope they let us enjoy his passionate and obsessive love for Bani for now.

Let's see...But I want to see love story between them and it should be passionate love story...Ufff...I just love Sharad as Veer. He just slaying in this role. 

Originally posted by LawlessLawyer

Well chilling is important 🤣But so is Cheeeeeeelllll🤣

Cheeel is chilliing 🤣

Originally posted by ElviraRK_PC

but here intensity on another level 

i stopped watching Kasam bcz I was falling for story with reincarnation with new face and I was exciting to see how Rishi will undst Tanuja is his Tanu...When they are brought Kratika back I left...But I loved Sharad so much as Rishi...

Here right now I love evrything about Veer UFFF

I left kasam thanks to all the netra track that was chewing up my brain....😡

thoda light dalo chand se mukhda dekh nahin paa rahi hoon🤣

Originally posted by Mages

thoda light dalo chand se mukhda dekh nahin paa rahi hoon🤣

LMAO 🤣

The way Veer eating apple...I was trying to eat like this...🤣

Can anyone please provide that whole Veer meeting Bani scene with dil ibadat in the background? And other scenes also where dil ibadat is played on them in yesterday's episode..voot ne toh sara song hi hata diya ab sirf beats hai..I want to watch original scene with song. 

Please koi de do!!😒

Originally posted by IfritAmbrose

Can anyone please provide that whole Veer meeting Bani scene with dil ibadat in the background? And other scenes also where dil ibadat is played on them in yesterday's episode..voot ne toh sara song hi hata diya ab sirf beats hai..I want to watch original scene with song. 

Please koi de do!!😒

you mean full song with lyrics?

Originally posted by IfritAmbrose

Please koi de do!!😒