Other handles - 

Sharad Malhotra

Twitter: https://twitter.com/itsssharad09
Instagram:  https://www.instagram.com/sharadmalhotra009/

d

Edited by ElviraRK_PC - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago

Sharad Malhotra as Veer Singhania.

Cheel, cheel, cheel, cheel … Veer is a shapeshifter who takes the form of a Cheel (Eagle). He is at first glance rough around the edges and gruff. He is not someone, one should tangle with. Veer Singhania runs a bar and is said to be involved in everything illegal. 

Intro has Veer breaking up his friend’s wedding!! It was a good thing but of course the way Veer handled it, rubbed just about everyone the wrong way. He is arrogant and absolutely confident in his abilities that he easily took a beating to see a smile grace his girl, Bani’s lips. 

Veer is charismatic, absolutely and irrevocably in love. He is willing to die for it should Bani want death for him. A villain, absolutely not!! A layered grey character, that is who Veer Singhania is. 

Sharad Malhotra is not a new face. He is a powerhouse of talent with multiple shows and roles under his belt. He breathes life into Veer Singhania. Every emotion, every expression is perfection. Sharad is Veer when he’s onscreen. There is no doubts about it. Given fact, everyone is in love with Veer and the credit goes to Sharad for such a phenomenal performances.

Rules and Regulations of the AT

BEFORE POSTING KINDLY GO THROUGH THE RULES!

-Please follow the Naagin 5

• Welcome to discuss the storyline in general, primary discussion should be about Sharad and Veer,whom this AT is dedicated too. 

Any negative(bashing/filthy language) comments/opinion on other characters/actors or on storyline that are not relevant to the thread's topic.

• Any personal attacks, bashing, pinpointing, name calling against members or characters/actors in the show willnot be tolerated.
  • Members can discuss relevant scene where other characters are involved but without any speculation! 
  • NO discussion about other fan groups, forum members etc allowed in the ATs. 
  • Do not spam the thread with pictures, creations, one liners like "I love Veer" etc to finish the current AT.
  • DO NOT quote more than three times.      
  • Please listen to your admins ,take admin notes seriously .If you have issues with the AT admin and their rules ,please PM mods 

First Violation - Warning Note  

Second - Another Warning Note  

Third - Another Warning Note  

Fourth- Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  

Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)  

Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)  

Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the Naagin 5 Forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.

ElviraRK_PC
sushma_marawi

garima22

opsora2090

vardhinirosid

shatika

IfritAmbrose

-Nags- 

For now  8 members!

Hit like to be added to the member's list

P.S : If your name is already there in the list, don't hit

🥳hayee sharad At please add me im die hard sharad fan❤️

By the way im vardhini 

Originally posted by vardhinirosid

🥳hayee sharad At please add me im die hard sharad fan❤️

By the way im vardhini 

welcome to AT:)

I need someone who will look at me like this...

Originally posted by ElviraRK_PC

I need someone who will look at me like this...

Seriously 🤣 🤣 kal se main bhi yehi soch rahi thi mujhe aisi wali love story chaiye 😍😍😍😍😍