Soni Razdan calls out Priyanka Chopra for being Overhyped!!

Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/Soni_Razdan/status/1296102485409460225

Lol Ma Sheela once & for all chhinn gyi kya bitiya se, despite all the gaslighting ?😆

She is entitled to have an opinion tbh

But wo Rajkumar ki movie Ka dialogue kya tha

Jinke Ghar sheeshe ke bane hote h wo 🤔

Priyanka Chopra is not overhyped. She is a very talented woman who adapted both cinema and world's( holly& bolly) well. She is a very natural, and blends in their culture and still stands out just like Irfan Khan( my love, I miss him😒). 

Ali Fazal is a very good actor who is on his journey to become great. I absolutely adored his performance in Victoria & Abdul. 

However coming to Soni Razdan, she is a frustrated woman, whose husband is loose from many places and daughter is dating a bloody Casanova. I don't think one should mind her at all. She has my sympathies.❤️

Edited by blackhole - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Prernaaaa

She is entitled to have an opinion tbh

But wo Rajkumar ki movie Ka dialogue kya tha

Jinke Ghar sheeshe ke bane hote h wo 🤔

This is so cool. Filmfare gets so excited when Alia Bhatt even breathes in a film. Why don’t they reward Tripti/Mrunal/Radhika/Sanya, who quietly keeps performing in critically acclaimed films in BW?

Originally posted by zoinks

This is so cool. Filmfare gets so excited when Alia Bhatt even breathes in a film. Why don’t they reward Tripti/Mrunal/Radhika/Sanya, who quietly keeps performing in critically acclaimed films in BW?

Amen 

For all you know, Soni actually supports Alia, stop being so negative peeps, Soni knows talent, her daughter is one, who will too make it big in Hollywood but won't be supported becuase jalne waale jalte rahenge!😆

Waise yeh Aseem Chhabra PC ki biography likha tha na? Kyun bhai chatukari ke paise nahin mile kya jo PC ki breath se boo aane lage ab?

Soni is a very cool lady who has no problem with whatever  woman her husband is  with. As if she has accepted her husband as is. Even daughters can't do anything.

So Alia deserves the hype And Priyanka is overhyped👏

Alia is good..but Priyanka is by far the most versatile And better actress among this bollywood crop