Naagin 5 | Opening Day Trp | 2.4 😌

Posted: 3 years ago

I think Naagin is in the 4th position. It can be anything between 4/5/6.

Good start , the episode was actually entertaining I expected a bit more. 

Ekta kapoor is dragging the naagin series for too long now that's why trp ratings are going downhill of naagin series since s2 onwards ๐Ÿ˜Š

Very good start i just hope it will remain the same n increase more .. bohoti intriguing kahani hain isbaar ..hope bass ruin na karde 

Edited by opsora2090 - 3 years ago

Infact kudos to Naagin Team when u u have Dil Bechara on SP which has national sentiments attached yet both scores 2.4 Ratings. This means a lot

With this pandemic going on no shows will get 3+ trp anymore. 

Dil Bichara aired around the same timing too so getting 2.4 trp is a good start.

Naagin4 finale-2.2

Naagin5-2.4

I think its the trp of 8th and 9th august๐Ÿ˜ณ

[Correct me if I am wrong๐Ÿ˜Š]

So basically if it is then on 9th aug although they promote it as n5 but actually N4 finale was still going on plus SJ,Ada and Hina came.

Originally posted by sarveshjoshi42

Ekta kapoor is dragging the naagin series for too long now that's why trp ratings are going downhill of naagin series since s2 onwards ๐Ÿ˜Š

Not since s2 onwards

If you see s2 didn't able to get good trps but then s3 came which was hit season plus lonngest season but only duting last 2-3 months its trp went down

Then s4 didn't managed to get good trps.

And now loyal naagin fans(not all) are tired of watching same thing again and again๐Ÿ˜ณwahi nagmani๐Ÿ˜†wahi revenge๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Priya258

Not since s2 onwards

If you see s2 didn't able to get good trps but then s3 came which was hit season plus lonngest season but only duting last 2-3 months its trp went down

Then s4 didn't managed to get good trps.

And now loyal naagin fans(not all) are tired of watching same thing again and again๐Ÿ˜ณwahi nagmani๐Ÿ˜†wahi revenge๐Ÿ˜†

agreed priya ๐Ÿ˜† some things never changes naagin ka revenge and naagmani ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by sarveshjoshi42 - 3 years ago