Missing episodes of yeh hai chahatein

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

Hlo  every one I am new here...I started watching yeh hai chahatein in lockdown...and became a die heart fan of abrar n sargun and show...

But since I watched before lockdown episodes on hotstar I noticed some of the episodes of the show were missing from hotstar( episode no.37,40,51,60)

Can some one help me find them? Plzzz...I am dying to watch them especially the rudraksh at dustbin ,ice cream scene,rudraksh irritating preesha in car...

Originally posted by Bepannahlover24

Hlo  every one I am new here...I started watching yeh hai chahatein in lockdown...and became a die heart fan of abrar n sargun and show...

But since I watched before lockdown episodes on hotstar I noticed some of the episodes of the show were missing from hotstar( episode no.37,40,51,60)

Can some one help me find them? Plzzz...I am dying to watch them especially the rudraksh at dustbin ,ice cream scene,rudraksh irritating preesha in car...

You can watch them on lodynet.com, they have all the episodes there. Just type in Google yeh hai chahatein lodynet, and u will get the website with all the episodes so far.

Originally posted by Shivika_rusha

You can watch them on lodynet.com, they have all the episodes there. Just type in Google yeh hai chahatein lodynet, and u will get the website with all the episodes so far.

I am not sure which country you are from but this website isn’t accessible here in India. Can you like upload the missing episodes on Google drive or something? 

Hi,

Could you please tell me from where you are watching the missing episodes? 

If you have link please provide

Hi, 

Did you get the missing episodes?

Originally posted by Sanz123

Hi, 

Did you get the missing episodes?

Some standalone scenes are available in another thread. I haven’t been able to find the episodes anywhere. Some on twitter suggested some website but for some reason I couldn’t open the website. Maybe it doesn’t work in India.