Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/i/status/1296109014216974336

https://twitter.com/desimojito/status/1296111436515758081

STFU woman I don't like DP but she never said she got depressed coz of breakup with Kapoor khandan Ka chasmo chiraag.

She was diagnosed with depression when she was doing extremely well both personally and professionally...I feel bad for her.

If any actor is facing depression they will not come out if C like kangana shames them.

I know deepika's repeat after me was not in a good taste but this is uncalled for

Edited by IF_ki_Ammi - 3 years ago

No-one takes Kangana seriously except a few right-wingers.

I feel sorry for her. She must be in a bad place to be such a vile creature. She needs help, and it's just getting worse day by day. She's literally insane.

Originally posted by mintyblue

No-one takes Kangana seriously except a few right-wingers.

I feel sorry for her. She must be in a bad place to be such a vile creature. She needs help, and it's just getting worse day by day. She's literally insane.

but that video is so Infuriating...and she wants people to hail her as feminism ki murat

Oh god... She is spreading so much misinformation regarding depression. 😵😵

Kangy is reminded me of Rhea 😆😆

can make a good case.

arnab and kangana ...can start it off.

a thorough investigation on how deepika got depression

what was the cause?

is anyway RK is responsible?

All the support she is getting from Right wingers as well as others fans like Ranbir fans and PC fans on twitter. I find it funny.

So you guys think you are such great people morally and Deepika is the one who is vile. In the process of calling Deepika out you are ready to celebrate and support evilness like Kangana. 

Calling out Deepika for using Depression as publicity then mocking depression in such vile way in same sentence.

Do you think you are a better person than the stars you are calling out? Why not get educated about depression and spread the word instead of bullying Deepika everyday? Does bullying her give justice to the millions of people suffering.

what is exactly going on here? Sushant didn’t ask for this. Sorry anyone supporting this woman at this point should really question their own morals. 

Originally posted by Givemyaccount

All the support she is getting from Right wingers as well as others fans like Ranbir fans and PC fans on twitter. I find it funny.

So you guys think you are such great people morally and Deepika is the one who is vile. In the process of calling Deepika out you are ready to celebrate and support evilness like Kangana. 

Calling out Deepika for using Depression as publicity then mocking depression in such vile way in same sentence.

Do you think you are a better person than the stars you are calling out? Why not get educated about depression and spread the word instead of bullying Deepika everyday? Does bullying her give justice to the millions of people suffering.

what is exactly going on here? Sushant didn’t ask for this. Sorry anyone supporting this woman at this point should really question their own morals. 

People are blind if they can't see through her agenda she is shamelessly encashing his death

Originally posted by briahna

can make a good case.

arnab and kangana ...can start it off.

a thorough investigation on how deepika got depression

what was the cause?

is anyway RK is responsible?

And how are you supposed to do that?

Depression is not visible. What everyone needs to do is to go on google and educate themselves to help the fight against Depression.

everything she is saying prove how much everyone is so uneducated about the illness. How are people not supposed to die from it? Or suffer in silence when you have top stars spreading so much misinformation?

she is talking about depression as if it’s a crime. Being depressed doesn’t mean you don’t have dreams or you stop being alive. Stop putting that in people’s mind, you stop them from coming forward and get help until it’s too late and take the fatal step.

i am really disgusted by this.