Posted: 3 years ago

Kangana is trying to settle her score with Deepika.  DP's live Love laugh foundation raised questions on mental hai kya title which eventually was replaced with judgemental hai kya. Since then Ranaut sisters are after Deepika's depression and her foundation. 

She is making personal attacks for fame and to regain the lost clout. Try harder gurl ain't anyone going to pay to watch your films on screen. Stay frustrated. I want to see you lose shit to a point people will stop caring about you. you almost there, just few steps more.🥳

Edited by Minionite - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Terenaina

I like kangana for this. Depressed people I know can’t do any professional work or they lack work ethic some people get fired because they are not working well due to depression, people can’t even get up from bed due to depression. I like deepika for talking about depression but kangana has good points here. When your depressed either professional life or personal life is suffering

With all due respect to you, you need better understanding of mental health and depression.. some of the HW actors delivered their greatest performances during their depression.. depression is seldom about a single thing.. anything can be a trigger.. to thi k that a professionally and personally successful person cannot be depressed is the biggest misconception ever

Originally posted by NightonEarth

You can't be serious. Leave Deepika. Robin Williams,  Winona Ryder and many other Hollywood stars were and still are suffering from depression. They were the biggest working Hollywood stars. 

I have not followed their cases but robin william’s wife talked about how he was battling with the disease and said it got the best of him, he was on medication. His personal life suffered because his wife was in pain. I think when your depressed based on my experience either your personal or professional life suffers from it, one of them is damaged or maybe both 

Originally posted by IF_ki_Ammi

infuriating this woman makes me😡

Btw Omar you were so correct I remember people bashing you left right and  center..calling you an MCP and what not when you called out her during HR fiasco. How does it feel when the majority got proved wrong ðŸ˜†

It feels great.

It also feels good that I said check Rhea from June when everyone wanted to watch KWK reruns. She turned out guilty just as I suspected ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

With all due respect to you, you need better understanding of mental health and depression.. some of the HW actors delivered their greatest performances during their depression.. depression is seldom about a single thing.. anything can be a trigger.. to thi k that a professionally and personally successful person cannot be depressed is the biggest misconception ever

I know depression is different with everyone because I dealt with it and I know so many people who deal with it. But I was just saying my opinions of deepika’s case. And trust me I worked in a hospital for over 10 years so I have my understanding about mental illness or illness in general. And I know you can be the most successful actors and still battle depression, that’s a fact too. 

She is so evil that it's almost funny now. She is the creepy weirdo in school that everyone ignores. And the more ignored she gets, the more she screams and shouts disgusting things. 

She gets away with hate-mongering and inciting religious division because of BJP support. They can't stand it that there is a power center in India like BW that hates them so they want to watch the whole industry burn. They've been trying their best through Akshay Kumar but Kangu-rani is even more useful than he is. 

Wow, what with timeline and all

Btw, Rangoli is back on Twitter too so now there are two accounts spewing filth. ðŸ¤£

https://twitter.com/KillBillBride

Originally posted by rkisnothot

Btw, Rangoli is back on Twitter too so now there are two accounts spewing filth. ðŸ¤£

https://twitter.com/KillBillBride

Killbillbride? Terentino is scared now.