Posted: 3 years ago

Mods why did you changed the title kangu is a scum and thats a fact

In a way Kangana's tirade can start a debate on mental illness.Maybe  some time later it may help people to understand the misconception of the disease

I don't know why anyone should get so angry with a person who says he/she is suffering from depression.

Why is Kangana raging? Does she think that DP 's Box-office improved  after Depression? Brands were more attracted to her because she had the disease?

Not only Kangana..All rival fans attack her on her mental illness awareness drive!!

Something to think about🤔.

When SSR's death was announced as death by suicide? Kangana believed it,like the rest of us.She accused many people of abetting his suicide.

Now she is pretends to be triumphant that it is not😆.

Edited by you2 - 3 years ago

And here people bash swara all the time. 

Originally posted by IF_ki_Ammi

Mods why did you changed the title kangu is a scum and thats a fact

Innteresting isnt it ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

When is she dropping the pretense and joining politics for good?

She apparently has been approached by both the parties , Congress and BJP. 

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

She apparently has been approached by both the parties , Congress and BJP. 

But she is totally Right wing material. She has definitely support from the current government.

I like kangana for this. Depressed people I know can’t do any professional work or they lack work ethic some people get fired because they are not working well due to depression, people can’t even get up from bed due to depression. I like deepika for talking about depression but kangana has good points here. When your depressed either professional life or personal life is suffering

Edited by Terenaina - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Innteresting isnt it ðŸ˜†

infuriating this woman makes me😡

Btw Omar you were so correct I remember people bashing you left right and  center..calling you an MCP and what not when you called out her during HR fiasco. How does it feel when the majority got proved wrong ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Terenaina

I like kangana for this. Depressed people I know can’t do any professional work or they lack work ethic some people get fired because they are not working well due to depression, people can’t even get up from bed due to depression. I like deepika for talking about depression but kangana has good points here 

You can't be serious. Leave Deepika. Robin Williams,  Winona Ryder and many other Hollywood stars were and still are suffering from depression. They were the biggest working Hollywood stars. 

Originally posted by Meowwwww

Dho Dala dipu ko.😆

Wanted her 2min fame at the cost of proving Sushant a psycho. Didn't know she could stoop to any lower than she already did with her last stint at JNU. 

Posting my response to givemyaccount over here due to post limits..

I don't think Deepika was ever depressed. She is only working on behalf on some NGO at the behest of her PR for image building. So I say whatever she does is to promote herself and nothing else. She is one manipulative woman who has sold her soul to the enemy of the country for 5 cr. Can't trust her or her depression stories.. she is real scum if a woman , sorry

First of all you believe the 5cr thingy with no proof

So no discussion possible with you but  if you find Deepika that manipulative then what are you doing supporting someone as repulsive as Kangana? 

Do you think you have the right to judge anyone or Deepika when instead of spreading awareness about depression you are focused on spreading ignorant statements like Kangana?

it’s not about believing who is depressed and who is not. The issue is bigger than you people nostrils. I feel sorry that we are going backwards with this. At least Deepika brought the fight to mainstream PR stunt or not. What Kangana and her fans are doing is regressive and it’s not DP who is going to pay for it but millions of people struggling and hiding to not be judged.

As I said it’s deeper than all of us nostrils. When people will stop making fun of Depression thinking they are making fun of Deepika then we can open a discussion.

no need to reply.

Edited by Givemyaccount - 3 years ago