Posted: 3 years ago

ABSOLUTELY LOVE how it took just a few hours for her right after CBI taking over the case to move from Sushant to Deepika. 😆

This is so stupid.. Deepika did not know Sushant closely.. She like all of us heard from media sources that he was suffering from Depression for the past 6 months and hence took his life.. She wasn't wrong in trying to educate people about mental health during the time

That said, Kangana is one of the most disgusting people I have ever seen in BW and otherwise.. I can't imagine how one can be so vile and cruel to use a man's death for their own agenda

New low.She has become blind deaf and stupid in her hatred.Where does she bring so much negativity from?

Even the members who feel Deepika’s depression is fake would not support this..Coz there’s a diff b/w assuming that it all maybe fake and then publicly announcing she has been faking it.

In her own Arnab’s language “ SHAME ON YOU KANGANA”.👎🏼

Kangana is going way too far now! 

First she is taking a dig at people who never caused her any harm or aren't even remotely related to this case. 

Second, what does she know about depression?? She is an arrogant illiterate wannabee who only knows how to do chugli and take a dig at people. In a world where everyone is trying to understand and talk more about mental health, this wannabee is again and again making regressive approach towards it! 

She really needs to get educated first and then speak 

What happened to her. Did she send nude pictures to Ranveer and Deepika caught her and send as reply this pic? otherwise I cant explain this attack.😆

She wants attention from Deepika. She tried with words on twitter but didn’t work so now releasing videos . 

She’s perfect match for KRK. Female KRK. 

She’s trying to damage Deepika’s brand value with all this since Deepika has been announcing movies after movies. 

For someone who claims to be crusader of outsiders and feminism she sure picks on Deepika, Tapsee and other females . 

I hope Deepika files for defamation case on both the idiot who propelled the insane theory of 5 cr and this woman. 

Lockdown has given her ample time to waste her energy on . Go get a hobby idiot .

Kangana knows about chasing men for money  😆

Also love how she exactly knows what Deepika likes on twitter. I mean that's the sarvottam level of joblessness 🤣 that too for a duo like Kangu-Rangoli who say they don't care about Bollywood and movie mafia 

arre zaahil ganwar....kitna neeche giregi bhi....ab pataal lok walon ne bhi mana kar diya tujhe lene ko...🤢🤢

Nothing she does amuses me anymore

Btw , what was she trying to say here ??? 😆

https://twitter.com/srivatsayb/status/1296105994515144704?s=19