Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

I seriously do not understand  behaviour of diljeit these days.  Why is she responding to every tweet of bhai, all of sudden!!! This is weird for me.

πŸ˜† She admires him 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I seriously do not understand  behaviour of diljeit these days.  Why is she responding to every tweet of bhai, all of sudden!!! This is weird for me.

Not weird for me. Everybody needs attention and what is the best way to get it these days? Association with Sidharth or Shehnaaz. There is nobody except Abuji and Vikas whom I trust implicitly regarding their intentions in interacting with Sidnaaz from BB house. All others have shown deviant behavior with either or both one way or the other inside or outside the house and that is enough for me to mistrust them for life. But everybody is free to like any post of anybody πŸ˜†

Kepner thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel daljeet is very opportunistic nothing wrong there I mean I have observed her quite a few times when she was eliminated in the interviews she spoke against sana but as soon as sana' s popularity increased and after Debo's fiasco she was trolled as she was involved indirectly . She was interviewed right after that she heaped sana with praises . Suddenly sana became her favorite contestant . Now she know's one reply from sid there is going to be a headline about it .

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sid got so many gifts πŸ₯³

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
iram510 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

she might be opposite him in an upcoming project πŸ˜† bbb3 πŸ€£

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tell me about it because I found it as very weird. She even replies to Asim tweets and to one sana tweet also. But maximum she responds to sid tweets. 

Originally posted by: iram510

she might be opposite him in an upcoming project πŸ˜† bbb3 πŸ€£

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Tell me about it because I found it as very weird. She even replies to Asim tweets and to one sana tweet also. But maximum she responds to sid tweets. 

filhaal m enjoying gifts of bhai and how ishmartly and conveniently he tried hiding sidnaaz and sana related stuff in letter🀣