Posted: 3 years ago

https://twitter.com/magicaldiarie/status/1285967022904373249?s=19

Mjhe shehnaaz ki yaad aa rhi 

Toh kya sid please kuch post krk compensate krogeπŸ˜†

Kyunki sana ko dhundhna sochana tha itna tough hga

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

And how I am laughing at loser solos, they are appreciating gestures from all But not from sana solosπŸ˜†. Well there would be same among Shehnaazians too. Some people just can't change, no matter what.

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

And how I am laughing at loser solos, they are appreciating gestures from all But not from sana solosπŸ˜†. Well there would be same among Shehnaazians too. Some people just can't change, no matter what.

Some of them thanked sana solos but many didn’t for obvious reasons and You know what’s the worst part here. Sana and Asim fans and even rashmi Himanshi fans appreciated sid. But these solos who are sana haters made insensitive inhuman comments tagging sid that how come only shippers and flippers have weak immune system and test positive and questioning whether the girl was bluffing about her father illness. Sid will feel shame seeing such tweets from his fans where as haters of sid are appreciating on other side.

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Oh man ...twitter is a different place today..I was like "yeh main kahan aa gayi"😳..

All these appreciation posts coming in for Sid and Sid fans busy in thanking them..❀️ don't know for how long it will be maintained but jab tak hai tab tak❀️

And all it took was just one good deed which must not be that much of a big deal for sid..the only difficult part was to get that post noticed by Sid and he trusting it enough to respond back ...

That's all we need to do...do as many  good deeds as we can..not only in tough times but always..it goes a long way❀️

Edited by divaprincess - 3 years ago
divaprincess thumbnail

They did yesterday only...as far as I know shehnaaz fans ka appreciation kal hi aa gaya tha and Sid fans ka appreciation for their appreciation posts bhi kal hi ho gaya tha..

Originally posted by: Luvpari345

Some of them thanked sana solos but many didn’t for obvious reasons and You know what’s the worst part here. Sana and Asim fans and even rashmi Himanshi fans appreciated sid. But these solos who are sana haters made insensitive inhuman comments tagging sid that how come only shippers and flippers have weak immune system and test positive and questioning whether the girl was bluffing about her father illness. Sid will feel shame seeing such tweets from his fans where as haters of sid are appreciating on other side.

shame on such people for such low blows, really shame on them and their upbringing.

Originally posted by: divaprincess

They did yesterday only...as far as I know shehnaaz fans ka appreciation kal hi aa gaya tha and Sid fans ka appreciation for their appreciation posts bhi kal hi ho gaya tha..

not talking normal fans, but fans who are sana haters. They won't appreciate Shehnaazians and Sid haters will never appreciate Sidhearts from sana fandom. They just can't change. 

divaprincess thumbnail

not talking normal fans, but fans who are sana haters. They won't appreciate Shehnaazians and Sid haters will never appreciate Sidhearts from sana fandom. They just can't change. 

Ab unka kuch nhi kar sakte but those are very less in number... according to them he did it for publicity and to gain sympathy but many  Sana fans yesterday appreciated sidharth and many kattars Sid fans responded back and those Sid fans who doubted that girl uske against bhi bahut saare kattars ne us ladki ko defend kiya...aise log does not even matter..❀️

I seriously do not understand  behaviour of diljeit these days.  Why is she responding to every tweet of bhai, all of sudden!!! This is weird for me.