Bebaakee - Trailer Out | Kushal Tondon, Karan Jotwani | ALTBalaji - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by VS-Cool

This is amazing series

I think the best of alt balaji till date...

Ise kehte hai web series

Passion drama romance and everything vo bhi short and sweet ....maza aagaya 

Bus Don't want kaynaat to go back to this sufiyan

Anyways waiting for finale... And will miss kaynaat and imtyaz

Yea the series is good. Cinematography is outstanding. 

Kushal has improved a lot I must say. And Jyoti and Karan were also brilliant. 

The finale already released. 

Originally posted by columbia

So I watched the new set of episodes...btw I hate how AlTB releases it’s episodes..it’s the dumbest way to to do it. 

Anyways this series started off being quite contrived and frankly very poorly written, but I actually liked a few episodes in between, esp the wedding scene where kayanath chooses one over the other and states that love is trust, passion and respect. Not one or the other, the passion that belittles her, she doesn’t want. 
this is the only scene I think this show was worth!!! Becos no show on ITV has ever made that clear. Rest of it is typical. 

I actually like how AltB released the episodes. It doesn't compromise the making process. The show is what it was meant to be made that way. Otherwise the pressure of releasing the episodes rushes lot of things. 

I also liked the scene where Kayinaat choose Imitiaz over Sufiyaan. It was really well portrayed. Lot of scenes are done well in the show, and some not that great. Songs are amazing that keep the essence of the show intact. Let's see now where the show goes in next season. 

Do you know when the finale is? I thought that was the last episode? But you are right, it didn’t say finale...aur kya dikhanyenge??

But if you follow Kushal's insta stories, the shooting is done. 

I am so sorry if there are fans of the leads but this show was terrible. Just terrible. I feel these actors are wasting their time with such mediocre writing

Thank god. There is someone just like me who totally disliked this show. I just don't understand what many people liked about this series. Its horrible, acting is beyond terrible. That sufiyan he just mumbles the dialogues ..Not sounding clearly.

His dialogue delivery is so poor. And that kaaynaat... I Don't know Why she is in so much hurry to deliver the dialogues. She is too fast ..dialogue delivery is very very poor by both the leads.  

I simply regret for watching and thereby wasting my time on watching this bakwaas alt balaji web series. 

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

Thank god. There is someone just like me who totally disliked this show. I just don't understand what many people liked about this series. Its horrible, acting is beyond terrible. That sufiyan he just mumbles the dialogues ..Not sounding clearly.

His dialogue delivery is so poor. And that kaaynaat... I Don't know Why she is in so much hurry to deliver the dialogues. She is too fast ..dialogue delivery is very very poor by both the leads.  

I simply regret for watching and thereby wasting my time on watching this bakwaas alt balaji web series. 

the only scene I liked in this show was when kaynath chooses one over the other. The rest of the show was terrible terrible writing...and was basically an ITV show that had better production value...the negativity and the stupid stupid sister getting pregnant...that’ was the dumbest thing ever and the other sister,,,,pls don’t get me started 

Originally posted by shrutiraina007

Yea the series is good. Cinematography is outstanding. 

Kushal has improved a lot I must say. And Jyoti and Karan were also brilliant. 

The finale already released. 

I meant next season

Originally posted by iluvusakshi

Oh comeon yar

Story is good, and the actress is sweet too

Only horrible thing is that they killed imtyaz and now kaynaat will go back to that loser sufi

Isse acha last season me sabko maardo

Originally posted by VS-Cool

Oh comeon yar

Story is good, and the actress is sweet too

Only horrible thing is that they killed imtyaz and now kaynaat will go back to that loser sufi

Isse acha last season me sabko maardo

I am sorry to say but the concept storyline has been lifted and copied from Meer Abru, a Pakistani show. 🙄 I always laugh when Ekta puts her name against ‘created by’ or concept. Sab Kuch toh copy karte hai, wish she just puts “copied by’ next time 😜😜😝

It's a very poor imitation of Kahiin Toh Hoga which was a legendary show. Aamna Sharif and Rajeev Khandelwal were organic in that and sensational. This is exactly a copy of it, except it's inorganic now and the leads do not share the same chemistry that Rajeev Aamna did, in their times. Rajeev's screen presence was outstanding too.