Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2

||Happy Birthday LAVY ~ the glorious SUN of the forum||

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Behold, it's here, it's here!

The Birthday of the most endearing member is here!!!

Whose you ask?

You guessed it right it's none other than our Lavy's special day!

Yes! The day this star completes another revolution around the sun!

Here's a virtual kiss for her!

NOW NOW, Let's get the virtual party prep started!

First offs, the party hats!

Some balloons

Then the snacks! (handpicked the favs)

Some more,

Aren't we forgetting something?

Oh yes! The CAKE!

(the candles here are the number of hearts you've won😉)

Ab intezaar hai toh sirf Birthday girl ka!🥳

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail

The Birthday Girl is here!🥳

Originally from Maha & a fellow Marathi mulgi ~ Lavy  (Lavanya) is the sweetest and the youngest member of the forum family! Uh huh! Don't let her young age fool you, she's wise beyond her years! The maturity that never fails to impress one and all!

We all met Lavy in the early months of the lockdown and since then have formed a special connection with her. Her creative threads and questions pushed us a rank higher every week! 

With Sherlock in her DP, she went on to have a bond that was anything but elementary with us!❤️

Smart in replies, quick in GIFs, amazing at writing and with the weapon of memes at her disposal, she won us all!

We, the rest of the EDKV2 forum family and the Night Owl Gang wish her the most amazing birthday!🥳

Bucky thumbnail

But where is the rest of the gang?!😒

Fikar not! Let me dial them up!😉

Oh wait, I hear something!😲

The GANG is here! With Birthday Cards, wishes and gifts!🥳

First off is Bhagu arthaat Bacillusbadius!😉 Spick and span as always in time management she's the quickest to arrive!

Meena, the VM queen and Priya, the edit queen are next to enter, having a quick word exchange regarding their brilliant VMs and edits❤️

Meena- Meena_J (the one word artist termed lately by the forum)

and Priya ( priya185) with her special connection for the birthday girl!

And Behold the next to enter is her Miyaan! ~ Alina! - alina.b How could she have missed her miyaan's birthday! She comes with a special message and a yet more special gift!😉

TA DAAAA Here's her special gift for you!

Please scroll down...

Bucky thumbnail

Ek medical student aa gayi toh dusri toh aani hi hai!😉

Here enters the edit master Razia arthat MusicOfTheHeart

She too has a special gift for the girl!😉

Irika (Cherrydreamsxx) is in tow next! Travelling specially from Europe for the party! Here's her message!

Behold now! The most rocking, the sweetest, the cutest duo is here!🥳 Mishti and Vagee are in the house!🥳 Array bhai saath saath hi sab kaam karti hai yeh jodi😎

Vagee arthat Vageeshwarics is here! And we can't help but jump with joy for the blue moon gracing the event! (Love you Vagee🤗)

Mishti (MishtiNew) like her other half of the pair, too, puts out the card in the cutest way!

NOW,  someone's missing ain't it?😲 How can dearest Isa ji (Isabel) forget to drop by at her Aladdin's party!

She too has a special gift tucked under her arm😎

How can the message not be unique when she herself is the most brilliant person we've met! Behold!

And last but not the least your Babu, your virtual sister too has a message for you!😉

Ain't in English this time!😉

काही वेळेला असं होतं नाही का  जेव्हा आपल्याला एखाद्या व्यक्तीबद्दल किती जिव्हाळा,  किती प्रेम आहे हे शब्दात सांगणं  अशक्य होऊन बसतं ? तसंच काहीसं माझं  झालं असावं. 

लावण्या,  या वर्षी मिळालेला सर्वात सुखद आनंद म्हणजे तू. तुझ्यात मला एक लहान बहीण शिवाय एक घनिष्ठ मैत्रीण लाभली.  मी काय बोलू यावर?.... इतकंच की खूप मोठी हो आणि तुझ्या सर्व इच्छा पूर्ण होत ही सदिच्छा. 

Would like to end with a quote from Jane Austen's Emma.

"If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more" 

खूप प्रेम, 

Bucky 

Here's Bucky small gift for you... 

GIFT

Bucky thumbnail

But wait not everyone is here! We have a few more special guests, safe to say they're a favourite! Here they come looking dapper!😉

and our special guest this evening is!.......

our very own JIju🥳

P.S Thanks to Alina and Isa for helping me out!🤗

priya185 thumbnail

Happy birthday Lavy

Cakes for Lavy and guests from me

Chocolate and Nutella s'mores cake recipe

Best Birthday Cake - Handle the Heat

Vegan Rainbow Birthday Cake – Flavourtown Bakery

Strawberry and Cream Cake - Sweet Bytes OKC

Red Velvet Birthday Cake To Buy | Order Online & Enjoy Delivery ...

Edited by priya185 - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail

Sorry guys if the thread is looking OTT Also if I ruined the messages while editing.

I'm posting all the birthday wishes and messages here in case the images get corrupted or anything.

Bhagu - Baccillusbadius

Happy birthday Lavy

you are so cute

You are lively, funny and happy member 

you keep forum activesmiley27

Love to chat and discuss with you 

Meena - Meena_J

Happy birthday, Lavanya! Six months, we met through EDKV2 forum and, without your help, the forum wouldn't have been so active as it is today! One of the strongest pillars of the forum, chatting with you about personal-related gossips, episodic discussions, forum activities, etc seems very facile! I hope you shine on your birthday and hope you have an amazing day! Wish you many happy returns of the day!

-Meena

Priya - priya185

Happy birthday Lavy

You are one of the sweetest members. I enjoy talking to you in the EDKV2 CC and discussing the sheep game/Sushant . You are the jaan of the forum you made it come alive I hope you continue posting. Thanks for your sweet posts for me and the essays you wrote for me I will cherish them. Take care and enjoy

Love Priya

Alina - alina.b

Happy Birthday, Miyaan!!! I wish you lots of happiness, success, and good health. I am so glad that I met you here because you have brought so much positivity into my life. I have enjoyed all our jokes and even our serious conversations together. You have helped me become a better person. Even though we are on the opposite sides of the world, you have become one of my really good friends. We are years apart in age and yet it feels as if you are my long lost twin smiley27 I wish you the best in studies and hope you have a wonderful birthday. Thank you for being such an amazing friend. 

Razia - MusicOfTheHeart

Happy Birthday Lavy! 

You are one of the sweetest person I meet on IF, so kind, humble and a great friend. You're really the Kohinoor of our forum. I wish all the better things for you. May Allah showers all the happiness you deserve & fulfills all of your wishes. Have a great Day. Enjoy!smiley40

Irika - Cherrydreamsxx

I wish you a very happy birthday dear Lavy. smiley40May all your wishes and dreams come true. You're our sweetheart. You always try to keep our forum active, you are creative and always have exciting topics to talk about. I thank you for that. Be happy and keep smiling. God bless you always. Lots of love and hugs. smiley31smiley27

Vagee - Vageeshwarics

Happy birthday to the sunshine of our forumsmiley31, to the one who keeps making constant efforts to keep the forum going, to one of the maturest people I have encountered, though younger in age. We started bonding while in the night-owl gang and I did not realize when did I form such an unbreakable bond of friendship with you. You have started being inactive for a while due to your studies but you are still the Kohinoor of our forum in complete sense. Wishing you all the best for your future endeavors, hope to meet you someday in real lifesmiley31

Love

Vageesmiley27

Mishti - MishtiNew

Dear Lavy, 

Many many wishes for the day! Loads of love to you,our sunshine. Keep shining and smiling. I got a best friend and a sister in you. My words fail to express my love for you! Enjoy your day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lavy. May God fulfill all your wishes. 

Love you.

Mishti.

Bucky thumbnail

Wish you a very happy birthday Lavy!🥳 Enjoy!❤️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Merawala res here....will ask mod to remove the earlier one😆

Sorry for my eagerness....will go through the thread now!

Will come with a detailed comment tom!

Gotta sleep now!

Unressing

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago
Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Merawala res here....will ask mod to remove the earlier one😆

Sorry for my eagerness....will go through the thread now!

No worries Babu!🤗 It's your day today! Enjoy!❤️