Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #7 - UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS (DT Note 140 - Page 6

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Kya bola? If you can just brief on that...

He was asked Rhea chakraborty has said about bihar CM Nitish kumar( he is doing all this for election of bihar) 

he said uski Koi aukaat ya haisiyat nhi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Transference

They thought Sushant will be forgotten. No one thought it will be this big a momentum! 

Bollywood and it’s hypocrisy. Let’s speculate a little more. The speculations have led to this case being at least investigated. Warna Everyone has done their jobs. 

Kriti thought Sushant will be forgotten and thats why majority of her posts in the last two months have all been about him ???

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: flipfl0p

I don’t want him to join this hypocritical bandwagon anymore. There was a time when he could have raised his voice. But he chose to be silent for whatever reason (personal/family safety, business interests).

Now let him continue to remain silent for the sake of sanity. Otherwise, he will only be deemed opportunistic.

I am biggest fan of SRK ...he was my man. It’s disappointing that he kept quiet ...but he himself faced lot of threats from underworld many a times...most probably he might have some skeletons in the cupboard too. But this should end. Evername should be exposed if they are involved. No more innocent people should face the same fate as SSR.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: jalalrocks

He was asked Rhea chakraborty has said about bihar CM Nitish kumar( he is doing all this for election of bihar) 

he said uski Koi aukaat ya haisiyat nhi

Rhea ki aukaat filhal mooh kholne ki bhi nhi h.

Shameless girl looking for ways to get out of this 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations to all the fans of ssr who pushed and pushed and did not this case die out. Hopefully we will now get the true cause of his death and his family will be able to find some measure of peace. 

On srk - i think he stopped talking about anything after the whole intolerance backlash. Now he doesn't comment on anything. Before that he used to speak and speak frankly abt everything under the sun

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

THE SKIN DOCTOR

@theskindoctor13

·

#ArnabGoswami ka bas chale to he'll resign from Republic, join CBI and lead the SSR death probe himself.He'll straight away head to Matoshri to arrest the Thackerays and Raut in full public view. Might topple the vehicle also, who knows.#CBITakesOver #CBIForSSR

kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

GDR following 🐧 in Instagram ... Has saved in contact list her lawyer said doesn't know him 😆

Pitani ki khoob pitai hona hai 😆

Where is that Sandeep Singh ? After Arnab exposed him he isn't coming any TV debate

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kantalaga_

GDR following 🐧 in Instagram ... Has saved in contact list her lawyer said doesn't know him 😆

Pitani ki khoob pitai hona hai 😆

Where is that Sandeep Singh ? After Arnab exposed him he isn't coming any TV debate

@Bold - what's that ?

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Kriti thought Sushant will be forgotten and thats why majority of her posts in the last two months have all been about him ???

My comment is not on Kriti. I hoe you re read the entire paragraph. I said, people thought. So, it’s not against any particular person but Bollywood in general who was eerily silent while the Aam junta was fighting! Simple.