Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #7 - UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS (DT Note 140 - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

What’s with Parineeti and Kriti going on about “speculation”?  🙄 Kriti concluded that his mind was his best friend and his worst enemy yet gyaan baant rahein ab 😖🙄

Waiting for Varun to post  the same.

Can we really club Kriti with Parineeti here ?? Kriti was not a friend. An ex gf who was not in touch . She knew bits and pieces that day . Pushing away of loved ones...she din't know the reason. 

Also his best friend Mahesh spoke about speculation...lets question him too ??

Originally posted by flipfl0p

I was not Sushant’s fan since beginning. Just a neutral audience. Saw him for the first time in Jhalak and watched couple of his movies.

I had presumed it was a suicide. I made peace with it. Then Swamy jumped in. There was a mix of thoughts. On one side, “If he jumps in, there must be some reason.” On the other side, “He does not know anything about Bollywood, apart from badmouthing Khans. May be, he made a wrong decision”. Then Arnab joined in. Till Kangana stayed, no suspicion of murder either. It was all nepotism debate.

After a month, things changed. To me the first turning point was Sushant’s family friend revelations on Arnab’s show. Later Arnab’s interview of Pathani and Sandeep and Ishkaran’s grilling. I stopped paying attention to distractions like depression, nepotism debate (they may be great causes on their own. But in this case, they were diversions). Frankly speaking, I would not cared much about Sushant’s family, just like I did not bother about Jiah Khan’s mother earlier, if not for these fellows.

Today, I congratulate them all. But the cynic in me has not died yet. There is no point in celebrating that we climbed one step. We have been hearing about Bollywood-Mafia-Politics connection since Dileep Kumar - Haji Mastan times. Nobody has been able to shake it. 
No high profile person gets the punishment he deserves in this country. Only 1% reach jail. There also, they keep coming out of parol.

But we need the system to be cleaned up for fresh entrepreneurs to join movie industry and invest. We want fresh talents to raise. Trusting Kedaarnath, lord Mahadev.

Ishkaran had mentioned before. How hypocritical people (celebrities) are going to join the movement later when it gets successful. I am starting see. I did imagine, Akki will be the first one to join the bandwagon. Well, he did not disappoint me. 😀

@Bold - No body believed first  step could be achieved month back. There were strong forces against CBI inquiry, they tried their best but Sushant's soul is way more powerful n pure. Yes it is tough but have anyone seen such outrage n campaign ever ?? This is first timing in my life span , I am seeing common people waking up to this extent , there is a feeling of disgust for Bollywood's silence. I feel this is a SHIFT , I hope this continues and we see true justice, justice that sets example n writes history shunning past unjustness. I hope this break underwood-bollywood movie mafia nexus that has taken many lives in past 30 years n have gone unnoticed. 

https://twitter.com/TheRealityPost/status/1296002018364907520?s=19

🤬 Glad she did it. It's good to raise fund please do so but without using Him especially when there's no proof until now about what n why his mental health was deteriorating

Originally posted by Guguminti

Just wanted to state even Kriti did bring out Blind articles against him. And also Sushant was Depressed, Hurt for the Blind items was also one of the 'speculations' made by the fans.

For the rest we shall agree to disagree as I don't want to make this post about her or anyone else

Kriti brought out blind articles against him?? Which investigation has revealed that ?? 

Originally posted by flipfl0p

I don’t want him to join this hypocritical bandwagon anymore. There was a time when he could have raised his voice. But he chose to be silent for whatever reason (personal/family safety, business interests).

Now let him continue to remain silent for the sake of sanity. Otherwise, he will only be deemed opportunistic.

Frankly speaking I don't care what any Bollywood actor say now.  It won't matter. 

I used to like many of those actor myself. 

But their silence has made me realize they are actors not heroes of society 

We shouldn't be bothered about whether they come forward or not. 

At least keeping quite is better than preaching us Wat to do or Wat not to do. 

Kamya ❤️ Man I m loving her. She stood by Pratyusha, she is standing by Him❤️

https://twitter.com/iamkamyapunjabi/status/1296005575910862848?s=19

P.S : I don't care about Kriti Sanon or any of the BW actors. What she did is known and discussed in this forum months back but I won't and don't want to go and bring on those to argue or Make this thread about them. 

Believe who you want to, Support who you want to. We r here from SSR n he matters. 

Rest everyone has a POV n M only concerned about His Family and Also My respect for the TV folks have definitely increased🤗

Edited by Guguminti - 3 years ago

Originally posted by jalalrocks

Bihar k DGP NE mast bola rhea ko😆

Kya bola? If you can just brief on that...

Originally posted by Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Arre why is Bollywood saying the same the same jaap all of a sudden and that too only now...that don't "speculate"?! What are they trying to prove? TBH if the uproar was not there and their so called "speculations" didn't come up and if public were silent then things wouldn't have moved an inch ...case would have been done and dusted with...and these same people as always would have kept their mouths shut then too. If not they could have raised their voices against these speculations earlier and demanded fair investigation then....not after 60+days! Sheeshh!!

Completely agree...I don’t understand some people...they come to this thread, read all updates and then Still mock them for sharing and mock people who did their investigation in a gist to get justice. The only contribution they did is mocking.

Now they are  happy that CBi is investigation and people will calm down....but excuse how did the case even reach till here. If we were quiet by expecting that truth will come by itself Then this case wouldn’t have even reached to Supreme Court to order CBI. How do you think things will happen by keeping quiet? 

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.