Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

To all those giving suggestions to leave it to CBI,  thanks for kind suggestion we are  sensible enough to know what we do

Our so called speculation and online warriorship did impact this outroar

The culprits of Hyderabad vet were shoot dead because of this uproar varna Abhi tak case chal rha hota

We should continue this uproar .

Please do read the new article written by shweta 's husband today. Why aam janta  are relating to this case 

Edited by jalalrocks - 3 years ago
Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MJ1015

Exactly.. They want to brand public outcry as speculation. It was speculation born out  of pain and bewilderment, which propelled the motion for justice. Had their been no shock, no anger, no speculations, journey to apprehend the criminals would not even have begun by now. 

Also it's amazing how the Person who is dead his family has no issue with fans speculating stuffs but these Bollywood folks have đŸ€Ș and we have to listen to them like just FKUC OFFF DUDE 

xROBINx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Congratulations guys.

I hope CBI do the rightfull and put some bechara people in jail đŸ˜‰

flipfl0p thumbnail

I was not Sushant’s fan since beginning. Just a neutral audience. Saw him for the first time in Jhalak and watched couple of his movies.

I had presumed it was a suicide. I made peace with it. Then Swamy jumped in. There was a mix of thoughts. On one side, “If he jumps in, there must be some reason.” On the other side, “He does not know anything about Bollywood, apart from badmouthing Khans. May be, he made a wrong decision”. Then Arnab joined in. Till Kangana stayed, no suspicion of murder either. It was all nepotism debate.

After a month, things changed. To me the first turning point was Sushant’s family friend revelations on Arnab’s show. Later Arnab’s interview of Pathani and Sandeep and Ishkaran’s grilling. I stopped paying attention to distractions like depression, nepotism debate (they may be great causes on their own. But in this case, they were diversions). Frankly speaking, I would not cared much about Sushant’s family, just like I did not bother about Jiah Khan’s mother earlier, if not for these fellows.

Today, I congratulate them all. But the cynic in me has not died yet. There is no point in celebrating that we climbed one step. We have been hearing about Bollywood-Mafia-Politics connection since Dileep Kumar - Haji Mastan times. Nobody has been able to shake it. 
No high profile person gets the punishment he deserves in this country. Only 1% reach jail. There also, they keep coming out of parol.

But we need the system to be cleaned up for fresh entrepreneurs to join movie industry and invest. We want fresh talents to raise. Trusting Kedaarnath, lord Mahadev.

Ishkaran had mentioned before. How hypocritical people (celebrities) are going to join the movement later when it gets successful. I am starting see. I did imagine, Akki will be the first one to join the bandwagon. Well, he did not disappoint me. 😀

Viaanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bihar k DGP NE mast bola rhea ko😆

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

I am disappointed. SSR was a big SRK fan. But SRK did not pay him any tribute. He is. very active in SM but why did not he for once ask for justice?

Jis thali mein khate ho, uss hi mein ched nahi karte.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zaroonkashaf

Kriti is actually one of those few people in Bollywood who was very much in support of a CBI inquiry. The girl was one of the first people to call out the culture of blind items in the industry. She has in her own way stood by him all this while. I feel like most of us had at the time of his passing assumed it was only a mental health issue hence that one statement in her post. But as more facts started getting out, it was apparent that mental health might have been a factor but it wasn't the only factor here. I think she like most people had been following what is going on and has reacted to things like most of us have. She has stood by his family in her own way. I don't get why the girl gets flack when it is so darn apparent what Sushant meant to her while they were together and even now. I guess to each his own.

I do have an issue with these Bollywood folks who are now coming out with their support. I mean it's so easy to see who's genuine and who's now just trying to play it safe here. When his family needed that support, the likes of Akshay didn't say a word.

Just want to wish his family a lot of strength and courage. The focus might be on this case for now but it won't stay like that forever. A lot of the times legal cases can go on forever and are very lonely battles so hope Sushant takes care of each one of them as they take this forward and hope they get justice. 

Just wanted to state even Kriti did bring out Blind articles against him. And also Sushant was Depressed, Hurt for the Blind items was also one of the 'speculations' made by the fans.

For the rest we shall agree to disagree as I don't want to make this post about her or anyone else

Edited by Guguminti - 3 years ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Also it's amazing how the Person who is dead his family has no issue with fans speculating stuffs but these Bollywood folks have đŸ€Ș and we have to listen to them like just FKUC OFFF DUDE 

Well as discussed and debated by Arnab and Times Now, it is all a nexus.

Depraved politicians, corrupt law-enforcement agencies, Bollywood, modelling world, PR machinery of media, Bollywood-Mafia, bigger Mafia especially drug lords, arm traders and money launderers, plaint bureaucrats, unethical professionals all work in close cohesion as an inter-connected and inter-dependent unit. Each entity is both a part of and participant in the whole racket.

"Speculation" about one "entity" or one person reflects the speculation back on the other entity by default. Isi liye fati padi hai sabki. Just an effort to save their own stinky a**, nothing else.

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
flipfl0p thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MOTHER-

I am disappointed. SSR was a big SRK fan. But SRK did not pay him any tribute. He is. very active in SM but why did not he for once ask for justice?

I don’t want him to join this hypocritical bandwagon anymore. There was a time when he could have raised his voice. But he chose to be silent for whatever reason (personal/family safety, business interests).

Now let him continue to remain silent for the sake of sanity. Otherwise, he will only be deemed opportunistic.