Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #7 - UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS (DT Note 140 - Page 3

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat

What’s with Parineeti and Kriti going on about “speculation”?  🙄 Kriti concluded that his mind was his best friend and his worst enemy yet gyaan baant rahein ab 😖🙄

Waiting for Varun to post  the same.

Exactly.. They want to brand public outcry as speculation. It was speculation born out  of pain and bewilderment, which propelled the motion for justice. Had their been no shock, no anger, no speculations, journey to apprehend the criminals would not even have begun by now. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Ahh, what a relief! Just like most people,I find Arnab hella annoying and loud. BUT credit where credit is due. The amount of coverage his channel gave to the case, put so much pressure on those above to LISTEN. 

Relieved. But this is just the beginning. May justice prevail.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: sev.puri

Ahh, what a relief! Just like most people,I find Arnab hella annoying and loud. BUT credit where credit is due. The amount of coverage his channel gave to the case, put so much pressure on those above to LISTEN. 

Relieved. But this is just the beginning. May justice prevail.

Not to forget those evidences brought out and intentional botch-up exposed.

Cabal must be conducting surreptitious meetings.

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Arre why is Bollywood saying the same the same jaap all of a sudden and that too only now...that don't "speculate"?! What are they trying to prove? TBH if the uproar was not there and their so called "speculations" didn't come up and if public were silent then things wouldn't have moved an inch ...case would have been done and dusted with...and these same people as always would have kept their mouths shut then too. If not they could have raised their voices against these speculations earlier and demanded fair investigation then....not after 60+days! Sheeshh!!

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hoping the family gets the closure they deserve. Fingers crossed.

Even if it's suicide, atleast the probe will be transparent.

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Glad for the family ❤️

Isolophiliac00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wow!!!

Meme police and rhea fall flat on their faces due to their overconfidence..

Today reminded me of sushant’s sisters post “Be careful who you mess with, because you don’t know who protects them in the spiritual world”.. this has been one of the day, I fully believe in the power of prayers.. 

and I know it is a long journey ahead, but atleast the first step towards it has been taken..👍🏼

And I feel like laughing over meme police and Rhea’s overconfidence..

Meme police actually thought they can just fake investigate to mitigate the public anger and then close it declaring it a suicide.. their stupidity of not filing an actual fir is, I think, one of the main reasons Supreme Court have given this verdict..

Rhea being over smart, asking Amit shah for cbi investigation, thinking that will never happen as maha gov won’t give permission for it... first class idiot!!🤣

Saralicious7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
zaroonkashaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

I am disappointed. SSR was a big SRK fan. But SRK did not pay him any tribute. He is. very active in SM but why did not he for once ask for justice?