Sushant Singh Rajput Case Thread #7 - UPDATES/DISCUSSIONS (DT Note 140 - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by kantalaga_

they r good for Umang events ... 2 officers under scanner ..

Abhisekh Trimukhe in the list too?

Whatโ€™s with Parineeti and Kriti going on about โ€œspeculationโ€?  ๐Ÿ™„ Kriti concluded that his mind was his best friend and his worst enemy yet gyaan baant rahein ab ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ™„

Waiting for Varun to post  the same.

Originally posted by GrumpyTheCat

Whatโ€™s with Parineeti and Kriti going on about โ€œspeculationโ€?  ๐Ÿ™„ Kriti concluded that his mind was his best friend and his worst enemy yet gyaan baant rahein ab ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ™„

This is called pleasing everyone 

Achcha bhi banna h and Bollywood me kaam bhi Karna h na 

Originally posted by Prernaaaa

I m really fed of this politics and election ranting going on 

His family is not doing this for politics ,we are not doing it for politics 

Even if there is role of politics in this case and that would help through come out it is not WRONG

Regarding Pratyusha and Jiah ,yes nothing was done there but that doesn't mean it should always be the case 

If we keep on succumbing to failures that doesn't mean we should never try ,even if we have slight possibility to succeed somewhere should we stop mid way because the last attempt was not enough

His family lodged the FIR in Patna after seeing justice being denied/subverted by the Meme Police.

SSR's father as per media reports is already 74. What political gain could such a frail old man have unless he expects to live for another decade?

Meme Government is projecting its own sensibilities on others.

I hope SSR's father lives long enough, at least to witness justice being delivered fair and square.

Now that the SC has passed the verdict in the favour of SSR's family, the matter is likely to get mired up in political angle more and more. 

All this is happening because there is nothing better than offence when no defense is left...

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago

All footage tactics ๐Ÿ˜ต. Kriti was at least vocal n attended the funeral as well but Varun and Parineeti just want attention cos itโ€™s a trending topic.

They thought Sushant will be forgotten. No one thought it will be this big a momentum! 

Bollywood and itโ€™s hypocrisy. Letโ€™s speculate a little more. The speculations have led to this case being at least investigated. Warna Everyone has done their jobs. 

First of all Congratulations to the Family and To All of us who instead of all the Mocking, Being called Bots, Jobless sticked to what we FELT was Going wrong with the Investigation and the system. We stood against the Powerful and YES we the INTERNET WARRIORS helped the Case A lot and it's time and again told by Ishkaran and Shweta di. So it's a Huge thing for us. Fan or not we have stood for what's Right. 

Also, I m Glad SC just Taught Rhea and People around who were Expecting themselves to Have Done PHD is Legal department and teaching about Jurisdiction to the Supreme Court, it's on your faces. 

I don't see Rhea Supporters Coming and Being happy, CBI would set free Rhea if she isn't culprit so I don't see why her side of people are hushed didn't she also had immense faith on the CBI

Coming to the BW folks tweeting and Making it seem like they Cares/Cared. The General public (apart from your fans) are no more fools and can see right through it. You people were no where when the Family needed you, When a Single tweet would matter but now Are showing up one by one and Making it seem like how much you care Just when you know the Audience are really serious in the Boycott game after the Numero Uno Star gets a Kick on her ass for Sadak2 suddenly there's so much worry about the Justice Sushant is getting or will get. Holy Shit !! 

And they call the Trolls 'Herd Mentality' jab khud Jhund me ate hai akele me dum nh h ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Once Again, Congratulations to us for having Cross the First hurdle โค๏ธ Just one thing guys NEVER FORGET those who asked us to stop n changed their narrative after we succeeded just to take part in the credit. It's high time we Remember the Hypocrisy of few stars or the fans ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Come on the who of Bollywood trying to shove down his brain was his enemy and he was depressed his whole life , he was suicidal from the first day he met someone is Not HERD MENTALITY OR SPECULATION but Fans Making up theories which BTW 85% is True or atleast matches up with the Outcomes now r speculation and also Weren't the WARRIORS FOR SSR called Jobless, or we were disrespecting the family ? 

These retarded Idiots needs to take Jibe at the fans everytime they aren't feetlicking them.

I can't even say how much I hate these Bimbos and The Idiots from this industry

Originally posted by Guguminti

First of all Congratulations to the Family and To All of us who instead of all the Mocking, Being called Bots, Jobless sticked to what we FELT was Going wrong with the Investigation and the system. We stood against the Powerful and YES we the INTERNET WARRIORS helped the Case A lot and it's time and again told by Ishkaran and Shweta di. So it's a Huge thing for us. Fan or not we have stood for what's Right. 

Also, I m Glad SC just Taught Rhea and People around who were Expecting themselves to Have Done PHD is Legal department and teaching about Jurisdiction to the Supreme Court, it's on your faces. 

I don't see Rhea Supporters Coming and Being happy, CBI would set free Rhea if she isn't culprit so I don't see why her side of people are hushed didn't she also had immense faith on the CBI

Coming to the BW folks tweeting and Making it seem like they Cares/Cared. The General public (apart from your fans) are no more fools and can see right through it. You people were no where when the Family needed you, When a Single tweet would matter but now Are showing up one by one and Making it seem like how much you care Just when you know the Audience are really serious in the Boycott game after the Numero Uno Star gets a Kick on her ass for Sadak2 suddenly there's so much worry about the Justice Sushant is getting or will get. Holy Shit !! 

And they call the Trolls 'Herd Mentality' jab khud Jhund me ate hai akele me dum nh h ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Once Again, Congratulations to us for having Cross the First hurdle โค๏ธ Just one thing guys NEVER FORGET those who asked us to stop n changed their narrative after we succeeded just to take part in the credit. It's high time we Remember the Hypocrisy of few stars or the fans ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Oh Rhea & Co. as well as fans and feminists did have immense faith in India's Jurisprudence and CBI as long as Bihar Police didn't come in to the scene ,family's petition was not only heard but also ruled in their favour.

Now it has been established by SC that Jurisdiction is not an issue. Not a legal expert or even a student, so will accept SC's words as gospel truth. Have just one question for Rhea & Co. and femi-nazis though:

If Rhea is innocent and if they actually wanted the truth to prevail, how would have Jurisdiction mattered? Won't CBI probe have established her innocence, Jurisdiction notwithstanding? Or were they of opinion that CBI can deliver justice only with the involvement of Maha Police?

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 years ago