Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani hook-up - Page 7

Poll

Did Shahid Kapoor & Kiara Advani hook up?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: purplesnow

aww, dem gifs are so sweet 

I know! ðŸ˜­ Chubby bebo looks adorable. 

Can we attach signatures to our posts like the old IF?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

But Bebo was not happy with shahid. 

enigmatic_zephy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Don't feel bad for his wife. She knew exactly what she was getting into while she decided to get married to Shahid. She wanted the fame and the money too.  I am not saying she deserves this, no way. But this is a possibility in Bollywood.

She comes from a very rich family so money can't be a thing..

she was 21.. chances are it is   a case of puppy love.. parents found this star.. he wooed her, she liked him 

(and don't forget he must have been charming to date some of the most independent strong rich confident women)

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

What's the point of making this post?? There's not even an option of a definitive "No" but you've put an option of "Yes Definitely", this is very distasteful. Like Thug has already mentioned, this is totally equivalent to posting blinds and a mere video can't be proof that they hooked up. Watch the video very carefully, there were enough people inside her home when they closed it, so it's unlikely that they were going to do anything intimate after closing the door. There were already similar posts on this video in this forum and people discussed on the same issue again and again and it was all cleared up too. 

It's sad to see that people still love to jump into conclusions and pay attention to such topics like this, such posts are the reason why blinds are so famous.smiley32

Edited by ffkhan - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Whatever happened to the war against rumor mongering and blinds?😆

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

And this forum didn’t learn anything 😒.

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Whatever happened to the war against rumor mongering and blinds?😆

I am a nobody asking a speculation on a random forum for fun.  Do I look like Rajeev Masand or the owner of a PR firm publishing an aritcle on a coworker accusing Shahid of sexually assaulting me ðŸ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Come on a guy cheating on Kareena for vidya ? Which planet does that make sense ðŸ˜†

2007 version of Vidya?

I would. Bigger boobs, bigger butts and a pleasant personality, and not a narcissistic bimbo who looks like a safaid bandaria, aka only appealing due to white skin and no good features.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

2007 version of Vidya?

I would. Bigger boobs, bigger butts and a pleasant personality, and not a narcissistic bimbo who looks like a safaid bandaria, aka only appealing due to white skin and no good features.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irhw08xv0us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVqfezvGvN4

Your right about the goodies but Id still give edge to bebo 

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Bebo cheated on Shahid not the other way round.

Don't change history to suit your narrative.

EDIT: Just saw desigal's reply. As far as I remember this is what I had heard during those days that Shahid had cheated on Bebo, but who knows if that was part of his PR strategy. I wasn't here on IF at that time. But no one knows what happened between the two of them, so only they know their history. Whatever it is Bebo is happy with Saif and I have no idea what Shahid is upto, because I lost interest in him post JWM. I don't watch the kind of movies he does and I don't even dinf him attractive at all. 

Edited by --Ariana-- - 3 years ago