Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani hook-up - Page 3

Poll

Did Shahid Kapoor & Kiara Advani hook up?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Bebo cheated on Shahid not the other way round.

Don't change history to suit your narrative.

Why would Kareena cheat on a young passionate charming young man for an old short uncle divorcee father of two old kids? 

Edited by Sharpener - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Did you see the part where Kiara says something to him with a very flirty look and he quickly closes the door? This was her birthday party so I won't be surprised if he was giving her a special birthday treat behind closed doors 😆

Yes even the reporter commented “darwaza band Kia” 😆

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Unconventional

They are def very comfortable..poor Meera.

Btw Kiara is super super pretty.

Yeah Kiara is so pretty and feminine ❤️ She's definitely Ranbir's type so I won't be shocked if they hook up too 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Why would Kareena cheat on a young passionate charming young man for an old short uncle divorcee father of two old kids? 

Saif is literally a prince 👑 

I’m sure that thought crossed her mind 😆

GumGum thumbnail

Kjo did hint on KWK that Bebo cheated on Shahid while she was at outdoor shoots of Tashan. 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

This thread is prove of why blind culture is so famous. People are ever so ready to gossip. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

for someone who seems against assumptions, isn’t that an assumption 🤣
There is no proof that Bebo cheated, if we are going by hearsay there was rumors of Shahid cheating as well. 

There were reports that she left him for Saif which is not cheating. 

I am against assumption?

How did you come to that conclusion.

I literally told Sharperner in the next post, it is okay to speculate, because all we do is speculate.

Afaik, there was a phase in Shahid's life when he was linked with everyone he co starred with. I used to think it must be Shahid is a Casanova, but now I think it was the same old co stars dating PR to promote movies.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

How would I know, ask Kareena.

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

I am against assumption?

How did you come to that conclusion.

I literally told Sharperner in the next post, it is okay to speculate, because all we do is speculate.

Afaik, there was a phase in Shahid's life when he was linked with everyone he co starred with. I used to think it must be Shahid is a Casanova, but now I think it was the same old co stars dating PR to promote movies.

Huma Qureshi exposed his PR, when his PR linked them up after they had a meeting at restaurant. At one point getting a Casanova image was considered good PR. Even HR's PR tried the same post Bang Bang. Ranveer's jodu ka gulam PR killed Casanova PR thing for good. When Ranveer was winning hearts doing jodu ka gulam PR, Kaka kept shooting himself in the foot continuing the Casanova PR.

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Well if Shahid cheated on Kareena then that explains why Kareena chose someone much older, safer and not a ladies man. 

I don't feel bad for Mira, it's not like she didn't know that Shahid was a ladies man. I don't blame her though, Shahid has that passionate and Kabir Singh vibe that's very hard to resist. 

Older men cheat too though