Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shahid Kapoor and Kiara Advani hook-up - Page 2

Poll

Did Shahid Kapoor & Kiara Advani hook up?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Sharpener

This isn't a blind, I am not saying they hooked up, I am ASKING members if they feel Shahid & Kiara hooked up. The video I shared isn't fabricated, it's very much real. 

So them being playful in the video is somehow an evidence of them hooking up?

Also it is equivalent of blind, not saying it is a blind.

Plus you are inserting sentences like "They also seemed to have way too many kissing scenes in the movie, I won't be surprised if Shahid requested for them" or "They seemed way too comfortable with each other during interviews. Kiara is so feminine and pretty and Shahid Kapoor is a ladies man", is also a way of putting doubt in people's mind to create a stronger conviction.

It is okay, to speculate, we all speculate here. It isn't like your assumption is going to ruin Shahid's family.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sharpener

This isn't a blind, I am not saying they hooked up, I am ASKING members if they feel Shahid & Kiara hooked up. The video I shared isn't fabricated, it's very much real. 

I did watch the video and it did seem to close for comfort ðŸ˜†

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: --Ariana--

It's so funny coz Bebo was blamed for their break-up when clearly it was Shahid who had cheated on her with PC and/or Vidya. Even though she became vegetarian for him. Feel bad for his wife though. She was just 21 when she married him.

Bebo cheated on Shahid not the other way round.

Don't change history to suit your narrative.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: --Ariana--

It's so funny coz Bebo was blamed for their break-up when clearly it was Shahid who had cheated on her with PC and/or Vidya. Even though she became vegetarian for him. Feel bad for his wife though. She was just 21 when she married him.

Come on a guy cheating on Kareena for vidya ? Which planet does that make sense ðŸ˜†

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: RegressiveThug

So them being playful in the video is somehow an evidence of them hooking up?

Also it is equivalent of blind, not saying it is a blind.

Plus you are inserting sentences like "They also seemed to have way too many kissing scenes in the movie, I won't be surprised if Shahid requested for them" or "They seemed way too comfortable with each other during interviews. Kiara is so feminine and pretty and Shahid Kapoor is a ladies man", is also a way of putting doubt in people's mind to create a stronger conviction.

It is okay, to speculate, we all speculate here. It isn't like your assumption is going to ruin Shahid's family.

Its not evidence but it certainly could be a hint. Look at how they're behaving with each other, like high school lovers. 

Also I'm not the one who put any doubt in anyone's mind, Shahid Kiara themselves did all the work by acting like love puppies at events. They were a gold mine for the paparazzi😆

Of course this is speculation and if you feel they didn't hook up, then you have the option of selecting voting for "Not sure" :)

Sharpener thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: hereagainbolly

mira didn't follow kiara back for a while until now

Whoa whaaat ðŸ˜³

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Bebo cheated on Shahid not the other way round.

Don't change history to suit your narrative.

for someone who seems against assumptions, isn’t that an assumption 🤣
There is no proof that Bebo cheated, if we are going by hearsay there was rumors of Shahid cheating as well. 

There were reports that she left him for Saif which is not cheating. 

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Come on a guy cheating on Kareena for vidya ? Which planet does that make sense ðŸ˜†

I love Bebo but you watch one interview of each who would you rather hangout with?

vidya is charming, articulate and beautiful. Plus she’s already a vegetarian right? That’s double brownie point 🤣😂

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Rangeelaa

I love Bebo but you watch one interview of each who would you rather hangout with?

vidya is charming, articulate and beautiful. Plus she’s already a vegetarian right? That’s double brownie point 🤣😂

Nah On superficial level Bebo wins

An I am not trying to hear about vegetables so that’s a minus for me ðŸ˜†

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
Sharpener thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I did watch the video and it did seem to close for comfort ðŸ˜†

Did you see the part where Kiara says something to him with a very flirty look and he quickly closes the door? This was her birthday party so I won't be surprised if he was giving her a special birthday treat behind closed doors ðŸ˜†