Ekta needs a solid Jhatka everytime to make a Naagin season success 🤭

Posted: 3 years ago

Seriously..when Naagin very first season was first launched, the concept was new and interesting so it was bound to get success even with crappy storyline as it was the first supernatural content on television after a long time. But fortunately story was also good.

Fir kya success got to Ekta's head and she launched Naagin Season 2 with crapfest of a story and no spark between the lead couple instead there was spark between Shivangi and Rudra than between her and Rocky. Trip wise it was also falling as who will watch a nonsensical plot.

Now that she got her first jhatka, she prepared for season 3 with a clear mind and viola it became the longest running show of Naagin franchise and with BeHir (Bela Mahir) being loved all around the world, though she got sidetracked after Naagin revelation but still the cast rocked the show.

Again success overwhelmed her that she without any preparation and a humogenous head came with Naagin 4 and we all know how well that came out even more of a disaster than season 2 was 😆

So again a huge jhatka , bigger than first one she got that she had to come online and admit that she was wrong with Naagin 4 that she focused and prepared more for Naagin 5 story and script.

So now I really hope if she doesn't want to get any more jhatkas to her she'll pay heed to the audience (Making Veer a Cheel and Veer-Bani together) and listen to their demands rather than listening to her two bigheads (Mrinal and Mukta)

Thank you for listening/reading to my bakwas 😆

I thought only Naagin 2 was bad but Naagin 4 surpassed it with flying colors !! 🤢

I mean it was such a bland, vague and monotonous seasons. Horrid bunch of cousins, powerless female lead Brinda, utterly clueless male lead Dev, naaginless Nayantara 🤣 and the storyline was oh my god.... Awful totally awful. Kuch bhi anaap shanap, characters toh matlab thriller show ke characters the yaa comedy show ke i didnt get it. What kind of weird dialogues were in that season.

In one episode, a cousin of dev said that extra marital affair makes you cool and we are cool because we are rich. Kaunse bewde se likhwaye the ye dialogues 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by Neonholic

I thought only Naagin 2 was bad but Naagin 4 surpassed it with flying colors !! 🤢

I mean it was such a bland, vague and monotonous seasons. Horrid bunch of cousins, powerless female lead Brinda, utterly clueless male lead Dev, naaginless Nayantara 🤣 and the storyline was oh my god.... Awful totally awful. Kuch bhi anaap shanap, characters toh matlab thriller show ke characters the yaa comedy show ke i didnt get it. What kind of weird dialogues were in that season.

In one episode, a cousin of dev said that extra marital affair makes you cool and we are cool because we are rich. Kaunse bewde se likhwaye the ye dialogues 🤣🤣🤣

Naagin 2 was messed up because of bad screenplay & casting decisions that ruined everything in naagin series 😆

Originally posted by sarveshjoshi42

Naagin 2 was messed up because of bad screenplay & casting decisions that ruined everything in naagin series 😆

I stopped Naagin 2 after Shivanya was killed sooooo brutally !! I simply hated that scene. 😡😭

Irrelevant to the topic, Shame on EK is trending on top 1 🤭🤭🤭

Edited by Neonholic - 3 years ago

I stopped Naagin 2 after Shivanya was killed sooooo brutally !! I simply hated that scene. 😡😭

When Rivanya scene got over in Naagin 2 I left Naagin series for good 😊

Exactly.. season 4 kya tha mujhe aaj tak samaj hi nai aaya

Kaunsi bhaang pi rakhi thi ekta aur uske 2 dunderheads ne..ki kachra kar diya pure season ka..itne ache leads the bas pura season Cluedo hi khelte rahe woh..Naagin kam koi saas bahu show zyada tha..

Bold: seriously 😆🤣

Originally posted by sarveshjoshi42

I didn't watched Naagin 2 , skipped to season 3 direct which was best decision concerning the fate of season 2 🤪

Ek powerful naagin se zyada toh powerful humans dikhati hai ekta Naagin mein! Btw I didn't watched Naagin 2 coz didn't like Shivangi Rocky couple.

Irrelevant to the topic, Shame on EK is trending on top 1 🤭🤭🤭

Where? 😆