Posted: 3 years ago

I'm surprised to see the forum active in recent days, which is unusual here๐Ÿ˜† Has the show become interesting now๐Ÿ˜ณ Any new developments in Preeta , Karan & Rishab story?

it depends upon what expectation do u have from the show.

if u want to watch it for story..... yes

if u want to watch it only to ship a jodi..... no

its like all ships are sailing and all ships are sinking at the same time ๐Ÿ˜†

and yes... its complicated ๐Ÿ˜…

Edited by an_am - 3 years ago

Originally posted by kb_always_96

I'm surprised to see the forum active in recent days, which is unusual here๐Ÿ˜† Has the show become interesting now๐Ÿ˜ณ Any new developments in Preeta , Karan & Rishab story?

Lol I don't really watch the show. Only watch sometimes. but the theories and predictions  are better than actual show๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† I'm just here for the time pass...but I've reached my saturation point of this dragging 

Heyaa!๐Ÿค—

I've begun to regularly stalk๐Ÿ˜† seeing the fun

I'm surprised that this forum has no appreciation 

Threads or chat clubs ๐Ÿ˜† the show does get high TRP 

Originally posted by music_girl

I'm surprised that this forum has no appreciation 

Threads or chat clubs ๐Ÿ˜† the show does get high TRP 

We had them all got hurried inside๐Ÿคฃ

Last PreeRan AT i remember was made in 2018 Feb๐Ÿคฃ

Kuch nahi hua hai, wahi slow pace mei paka rahe hai makers. But kyunke there is a wedding happening and the plot only ever moves anywhere post a wedding in Kundali Bhagya ๐Ÿ™„. Everyone is I guess waiting. Waiting for the next bit of story before it all stops again and the makers start dragging. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by RishabhXPreeta

Kuch nahi hua hai, wahi slow pace mei paka rahe hai makers. But kyunke there is a wedding happening and the plot only ever moves anywhere post a wedding in Kundali Bhagya ๐Ÿ™„. Everyone is I guess waiting. Waiting for the next bit of story before it all stops again and the makers start dragging. ๐Ÿ˜Š

hahah true that

I miss it ๐Ÿคฃ Tell me which app to download to watch it