Naagin 5

My thoughts about Naagin 5.

ElviraRK_PC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hello everyone! I'm back on IF after a long time. 

Well...Want to share my thoughts about Naagin-5. Since I have a big experience with EK shows and I watched Naagin franchise. 

So I want to say I was QH and IB viewer so I know Surbhi since those days. I'm not fan of her but I know she is good actress. I was Kasam viewer and loved Sharad's acting there. I started watching this show bcz os storyline but fall in love with Rishi and Sharad's acting. And I watched Mohit in QH and there was some show with Preetika on SP...Let's start.

I know what Rangeela shared and how Rangeela promoting this show...I will say don't fall for it. Because in Ekta's world everything changes every minute.😆

I know right now everything looks like Jay is Naag and Veer is Cheel. I'm okay with that BUT its Ekta. 

I don't have anything against Mohit he is good person but I don't like his acting. He is not hero material and as villain BIG no. Jay looked so dull for me. First meeting of Bani and Jay was boring and I didn't feel any  chemistry between Surbhi and Mohit. 

Sharad's entry was good. It was (let me say) EK's typical ML entry. I loved his acting as Veer. With his entry epi turned into an interesting one. 

I have few options about story line:

1. It will be end up like Veer will actually be incarnation of Naag and Jay will be incarnation of Cheel. Like in this janam Cheel born as positive and Naag born as grey (Because I can't call Veer negative). I know Colors posted a tweet where they are promoting Jay as Naag BUT again I will not fall for it because Its Rangeela and its Ekta...And 1 more Its NAAGIN. 

2. Veer is Cheel but in this janam he will turn positive when Jay is Naag and he will turn negative. How? Bani will end up marry Veer and will fall for him and Naag will accept it as dhoka and will turn negative. Something like that. 

3.  Veer is Cheel and Jay is Naag. Veer will turn positive and Jay will stay positive. ðŸ˜†

IDK about which revenge they are talking because she took her revenge and killed Cheel. 

Anyways I'm 100% sure the main story will be around Naagin and Cheel. So it will be Bani and Veer. I feel it will be love - hate story between Veer and Bani. One more thing they showed Bani and Jay's meeting so fast... Bcz EK in 99% of shows dont show main leads first meeting itni jaldi. I don't think Ekta will cast Sharad as supporting one and Sharad will agree. He is 1000% have a main role. 

Well first episode after leap was okaish. Only few things I liked about it...Veer's entry, Surbhi's look. Let's see how story will unfold. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shatika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: ElviraRK_PC

Hello everyone! I'm back on IF after a long time. 

Well...Want to share my thoughts about Naagin-5. Since I have a big experience with EK shows and I watched Naagin franchise. 

So I want to say I was QH and IB viewer so I know Surbhi since those days. I'm not fan of her but I know she is good actress. I was Kasam viewer and loved Sharad's acting there. I started watching this show bcz os storyline but fall in love with Rishi and Sharad's acting. And I watched Mohit in QH and there was some show with Preetika on SP...Let's start.

I know what Rangeela shared and how Rangeela promoting this show...I will say don't fall for it. Because in Ekta's world everything changes every minute.😆

I know right now everything looks like Jay is Naag and Veer is Cheel. I'm okay with that BUT its Ekta. 

I don't have anything against Mohit he is good person but I don't like his acting. He is not hero material and as villain BIG no. Jay looked so dull for me. First meeting of Bani and Jay was boring and I didn't feel any  chemistry between Surbhi and Mohit. 

Sharad's entry was good. It was (let me say) EK's typical ML entry. I loved his acting as Veer. With his entry epi turned into an interesting one. 

I have few options about story line:

1. It will be end up like Veer will actually be incarnation of Naag and Jay will be incarnation of Cheel. Like in this janam Cheel born as positive and Naag born as grey (Because I can't call Veer negative). I know Colors posted a tweet where they are promoting Jay as Naag BUT again I will not fall for it because Its Rangeela and its Ekta...And 1 more Its NAAGIN. 

2. Veer is Cheel but in this janam he will turn positive when Jay is Naag and he will turn negative. How? Bani will end up marry Veer and will fall for him and Naag will accept it as dhoka and will turn negative. Something like that. 

3.  Veer is Cheel and Jay is Naag. Veer will turn positive and Jay will stay positive. ðŸ˜†

IDK about which revenge they are talking because she took her revenge and killed Cheel. 

Anyways I'm 100% sure the main story will be around Naagin and Cheel. So it will be Bani and Veer. I feel it will be love - hate story between Veer and Bani. One more thing they showed Bani and Jay's meeting so fast... Bcz EK in 99% of shows dont show main leads first meeting itni jaldi. I don't think Ekta will cast Sharad as supporting one and Sharad will agree. He is 1000% have a main role. 

Well first episode after leap was okaish. Only few things I liked about it...Veer's entry, Surbhi's look. Let's see how story will unfold. 

Very well said..! What i think is we have seen naageshwari-hriday-akesh story through naageshwari's perspective and we dont know if actually hriday was genuinely in love or there is something we are missing.. so i feel they might show flashbacks where hriday's intention will be getting naagmani rather than naageshwari and her love!

whereas akesh truly wanted naageshwari to be his!

So here they might show jay negative later revealing the past and thats how veer will turn positive then👀

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Quite agree with you there😊 Ekta ka koi bharosa nai but I hope Cheel is Veer only coz Mohit is chocolate next door boy type guy and is suited more for Jay/Hriday character rather than Aakesh Cheel character as that requires other dimensions for it which will be difficult for Mohit to portray it.

I feel little bit of past story is left and will be shown as flashback coz there was one more costume of Hina which was shared on Insta but haven't shown in the episode yet I think.

ElviraRK_PC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shatika

Very well said..! What i think is we have seen naageshwari-hriday-akesh story through naageshwari's perspective and we dont know if actually hriday was genuinely in love or there is something we are missing.. so i feel they might show flashbacks where hriday's intention will be getting naagmani rather than naageshwari and her love!

whereas akesh truly wanted naageshwari to be his!

So here they might show jay negative later revealing the past and thats how veer will turn positive then👀

IKR!
I'm agree maybe Hriday wanted only naagmani and maybe in this janam she will take revenge from him and not cheel.

ElviraRK_PC thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: IfritAmbrose

Quite agree with you there😊 Ekta ka koi bharosa nai but I hope Cheel is Veer only coz Mohit is chocolate next door boy type guy and is suited more for Jay/Hriday character rather than Aakesh Cheel character as that requires other dimensions for it which will be difficult for Mohit to portray it.

I feel little bit of past story is left and will be shown as flashback coz there was one more costume of Hina which was shared on Insta but haven't shown in the episode yet I think.

Hi!

Yes. I think there more things from past story is left. Like I said maybe in this janam she will take revenge from Jay/Hriday bcz he wanted nagmaani. Like I said its Ekta and so many things can happen in her show.

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Elvi!! Great post. I agree with you, anything is possible. Like someone pointed out, we only got Nageshwari’s point of view. It’s all about what she thought. Brinda’s question about Cheel’s love being wrong just because he is a Cheel was a loaded one. Nageshwari seems to have a one track mind. 

We don’t know anything about Hriday!! Does he really love Nageshwari and all the usual questions. I’m not going to lie, the intrigue factor just went up. 

Looking forward to watching and chatting with you all. 

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: ElviraRK_PC

Hi!

Yes. I think there more things from past story is left. Like I said maybe in this janam she will take revenge from Jay/Hriday bcz he wanted nagmaani. Like I said its Ekta and so many things can happen in her show.

Yeah and that Hriday was a bad guy in real will be shown in flashback from another version of past.