YRF all set to launch Ahaan Panday as part of their 50th anniversary?

Posted: 3 years ago

The Coronavirus-induced lockdown has been going on since almost five months now. There’s absolutely no idea when cinemas will be reopened. But the future is expected to be bright and hence it’s no surprise that gradually, new films are being launched with the hope that things will be back to normal in the near future. And one of the most anticipated announcements in this regard is that of the premiere production house, Yash Raj Films (YRF). It completes 50 years this year and as part of the golden jubilee celebrations, it is expected to make some very big announcements, featuring some of the biggest names in Bollywood.

As per reports, the Aditya Chopra-owned production house is doing a film each with superstars like Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn, and also with the very talented Vicky Kaushal. And now we have come across another exciting information as part of these celebrations. Ahaan Panday, cousin of actress Ananya Panday and nephew of Chunky Panday, is all set to be launched by YRF. A source says, “The launch was long due. Ahaan is a very good looking and talented person who already has a huge fan following on social media. Aditya Chopra has finally found an apt project for him. This film will be a part of YRF’s 50th celebrations.” However, there has been no further information available on who’ll be directing Ahaan’s debut vehicle.

Ahaan Panday is celebrity fitness trainer Deanne Panday and her entrepreneur-husband Chikki’s son. He’s quite close to Shah Rukh Khan’s children, Aryan and Suhana. In fact, Aryan and Ayaan have often been confused for each other. Incidentally, two years back, in an interview, Chunky Panday in an interview had hinted that he might be launched by YRF. Chunky had said, "My nephew Ahaan is just like my son. He is very famous right now on Instagram and on Twitter. Wherever I go, young girls ask me about him. He is a very hard working boy and he will also have an announcement soon. He is not debuting with Dharma Productions, but somewhere else. It could be Yash Raj Films. I can’t really talk about it, but very good news will be announced soon.”

The source before signing off says, “YRF has launched prominent actors like Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh, Parineeti Chopra, Arjun Kapoor, Vaani Kapoor and Bhumi Pednekar, who are doing very well today. In their upcoming three films, they are launching three newcomers - Manushi Chhillar, Sharvari and Shalini Pandey, all of whom are outsiders and highly talented. Ayaan’s grand launch will also be something to watch out for. Rest assured, Aditya Chopra is a great mentor and one can be sure that Ayaan is in safe hands.”

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/scoop-yash-raj-films-set-launch-ahaan-panday-part-50th-anniversary-celebrations/

Ahaan Pandey...ewww ewww ewww..🤢..and no where he looks like Aryan....Aryan is so handsome....

But just for shits and giggles and the drama that will follow.....I want YRF to make a false announcement of launching a nepo kid....🤣

Just For Shits And Giggles GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This news was reported by Super Cinema too. Looks like Ajay Devgn and Ahaan are pairing up for a YRF action film directed by Shiv Rawail (son of Rahul Rawail).

https://supercinema.co.in/big-day-for-yash-raj-films/

The reactions to this announcement should be fun 😆

LOL wasn't he dubbed as "low tier starkid" by the SRK fanclub.. wonder if he'll suddenly get some "support" by the same gang

Edited by Bulbbul_Pandey - 3 years ago

Ewww 🤢. Spare us the horror!

Yeh wohi hai na jo celeb hone se pehle khud ko celebrity samajhta hai?? 

The reactions right now will be epic! 

Oh boy. If he becomes famous, we're going to be in a world of hurt. He is the biggest attention seeker possible. He can probably cross Ranveer. 

I don't know if anyone remembers but there was a time he arranged a date with Urvashi Rautela and then called the paps. There were all these gross pics of him coochie cooing to her. It was simultaneously so funny and so cringe. 🤣

Edited by rkisnothot - 3 years ago

Eewwwwww🤢🤢👎🏼👎🏼 spare us the horror please!!!!!

One more bakra for Nepo apologists to cheer for! 😆