Naagin 5

Vrinda, pandit hinting abt fall in love with enemy & messy timelines

AbhayKapoor12 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I watched half of episode till power cut here.

So vrinda indirectly hinted falling in love with humans, enemies but naageshweri brushed it off

Then pandits also hinted the same ( was it same pandit from 10000 year ago lol ). He has amarta ka vardaan lol? He said story will be different. 

So clearly naagin gonna fall in love with enemy, cheel. Cheel didn't care about getting killed. His obsession is naagin

Also naaglok , knows about Vani being Naagrani as naam came to visit her. So she gonna be most powrful naagin? So no naag and naagin can match her i guess

No offense but old naag mohit and this mohit lacks fire spark. I have high hopes from sharad as cheel. He will raise the level! 

Regarding Timelines.

From s01 as every season gets connected.

Shivinaya was 5 when her parents got killed. 20 years when they become adult. Another one year she had shivanagi. Another 25 years her daughter become old. 25+ 21 = 46. Even we assume bella timeline was at same time, , she also died. so another 25 years.  

So 71 years and we assume 4th season started there. One year leap.

72 years

Now 40 years

So 112 years.

I didn't know we had mobiles in 1908!

Edited by AbhayKapoor12 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah they r hinting this time its gonna be different 

Now wanna see how they will make it

I hope they wont ruin story with unnecessary drama

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes 

It's almost confirmed the girl will fall for the enemy.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I’ll say sorry Mohit, I.e both the Mohits, you’ll don’t stand a chance against SM and DD. 

AbhayKapoor12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

I’ll say sorry Mohit, I.e both the Mohits, you’ll don’t stand a chance against SM and DD. 

🤣

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Usually in other seasons the naagin falls in love with her enemy's son who is the male lead, but here the naagin will fall in love with the male lead who himself is the main villain, but of course they haven't made him too evil just so that they can justify pairing the naagin with villain. 

I have yet to watch today's episode. Will share my thoughts on it later, but I'm surprised that surbhi, sharad and mohit m entered on the second episode itself and hina, dheeraj, mohit s were here for less than 2 episodes. I really hope we see an appearance of sorts of hina and dheeraj somehow later on in the season. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rein123

😆 Yeah 👍🏼

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sammy17

Usually in other seasons the naagin falls in love with her enemy's son who is the male lead, but here the naagin will fall in love with the male lead who himself is the main villain, but of course they haven't made him too evil just so that they can justify pairing the naagin with villain. 

I have yet to watch today's episode. Will share my thoughts on it later, but I'm surprised that surbhi, sharad and mohit m entered on the second episode itself and hina, dheeraj, mohit s were here for less than 2 episodes. I really hope we see an appearance of sorts of hina and dheeraj somehow later on in the season. 

I think it's a cliffhanger and more of past story will unfold when Baani start having the same dream again.

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Just wanna say no spark in Mohit n Surbhi's presence. But when SM  entered uff I just fell for Him. An actor with crafted skills n looks. Hope He is opposite Chandu. They ll look good. I am neutral in case of male lead being SC fan I just think so. So MS fans forgive me. But only SC n SM can create magic. I never watched Naagin before but ll try now 🤬 

Edited by Sonia.KN - 3 years ago